Texas Southern 2021 Fall Football Schedule

If I didn't know any better, I think many sTu alums are not happy with sTu football progression.

Is sTu football more competitive and successful since McKinney took the helm? What metrics are you all using to define successful and competitive besides the obvious W-L ledger?

If I didn't know any better, I think many sTu alums are not happy with sTu football progression.

Is sTu football more competitive and successful since McKinney took the helm? What metrics are you all using to define successful and competitive besides the obvious W-L ledger?
Mutter mutter mutter

I told you I was trying to forget that. I was beginning to like you.
Sorry Herb. I'll leave that alone.

Trying to understand where alums see the McKinney hire and leadership or do we need to use the same PV-rope we want to use for our leadership to hang sTu's leadership?

Sorry Herb. I'll leave that alone.

Trying to understand where alums see the McKinney hire and leadership or do we need to use the same PV-rope we want to use for our leadership to hang sTu's leadership?

After you all have finished with it place in safekeeping because sure as a fool will show his azz we'll be needing it.

You folks highjacked a perfectly good basketball thread. Let's take this to the Third Coast. Just like yall live and die with football and have no basketball program. Let us live and die with championship basketball and have no.......

You folks highjacked a perfectly good basketball thread. Let's take this to the Third Coast. Just like yall live and die with football and have no basketball program. Let us live and die with championship basketball and have no.......
Lol....they letting us do it. They know they are 1-0 before the first snap of every season due to our charitable..........program.

Lawd... :(

All I know is we betta not lose to a school called North American University.
Bump....I was about to make my weekly picks until I saw this school. Immediately, I assumed that they may have been one those Texas schools that had been around for a minute and change their name. Yet, I could barely find any info on them, at least with regards to sports. So I do a search on this board and here I am in this thread. Texas So., I might go ahead and roll with you this week. We shall see what happens. LOL

Bump....I was about to make my weekly picks until I saw this school. Immediately, I assumed that they may have been one those Texas schools that had been around for a minute and change their name. Yet, I could barely find any info on them, at least with regards to sports. So I do a search on this board and here I am in this thread. Texas So., I might go ahead and roll with you this week. We shall see what happens. LOL

Even Valley would easily roll 50 on this team lol

The sad thing is that Body could go out and throw for 500 yards and the stats won't count (because the game won't count)

Makes me miss the good ol days of VUL and Concordia (RIP)

Wait ah minute (scratching my head). I just finished reading this entire thread that is funny as L. I still have no clue/idea as to who in the world is North American University or if I should pick them or Texas Southern.

Even Valley would easily roll 50 on this team lol

The sad thing is that Body could go out and throw for 500 yards and the stats won't count (because the game won't count)

Makes me miss the good ol days of VUL and Concordia (RIP)
Okay, I will take your word then.

soon to be NAIA school outside of Houston - could be a problem if they do things right and become the lone NAIA fb program within Texas

they've played some credible teams

Back