Southern Football Coach Odoms leaves for Norfolk State

I say if he leaves we just offer the white coach at Jacksonville St 280-300k and just get us a Nick Saben of FCS.

Bruh y'all got one of the best OCs in the game. If y'all can keep the current staff in place y'all shouldn't miss a beat. Glass is making Maynor look way better than what he is

I say if he leaves we just offer the white coach at Jacksonville St 280-300k and just get us a Nick Saben of FCS.
To save on the cost our contract can give him and his staff an unpaid week vacation the week of the JSU game. We don't need them to win that one. Just pay Bo Bo and his staff a per diem and they can win that for us.

To save on the cost our contract can give him and his staff an unpaid week vacation the week of the JSU game. We don't need them to win that one. Just pay Bo Bo and his staff a per diem and they can win that for us.
Now see god don’t like ugly.... Folks get one season where they dodged the west and teams at full health and they think they Alcorn 😂😂😂 ain’t nobody came to see you A&M you lucky ASU cried to let you mofo’s in in the fuss place.... y’all gone turn back into poodles at superior competition like y’all always do... FLUKE!

Now see god don’t like ugly.... Folks get one season where they dodged the west and teams at full health and they think they Alcorn 😂😂😂 ain’t nobody came to see you A&M you lucky ASU cried to let you mofo’s in in the fuss place.... y’all gone turn back into poodles at superior competition like y’all always do... FLUKE!
We did not tell anyone in the west to dodge us. We were ready to play all on our schedule. It seemed like the west dodged us as most teams managed to play the game they wanted to.

We did not tell anyone in the west to dodge us. We were ready to play all on our schedule. It seemed like the west dodged us as most teams managed to play the game they wanted to.
I mean y’all could’ve gave ole SU a call and set sum up... AD got the scsu game... what’s the problem? Y’all was sitting on y’all couch willingly... don’t give me that... talking about well we called Valley ... only quality wins is against a depleted JSU squad and half a asu game since their QB went out.... it’s looking fluke chief... we call BS on y’all being elite... lucky ... right place ? Yeah y’all elite at that.

I mean y’all could’ve gave ole SU a call and set sum up... AD got the scsu game... what’s the problem? Y’all was sitting on y’all couch willingly... don’t give me that... talking about well we called Valley ... only quality wins is against a depleted JSU squad and half a asu game since their QB went out.... it’s looking fluke chief... we call BS on y’all being elite... lucky ... right place ? Yeah y’all elite at that.
When Alcorn forfeited and we both had opening fo another game, I suggested to the SU posters that they push to make it a game. But Worm spent his time complaining about Alcorn getting ready for the fall while everyone else was playing in the spring. And I don't know if SU fans pushed for it as a make-up game. Don't put that on us. We would have played the game. We would have any team on our level.

P.S. We did not have anything to do with your team being depleted or Bama State not having a better back-up qb. We played what our opponents put on the field. Next you will blame us for the postponed Bama State-PB game robbing PB of a chance to host the SCG.

It is significant you did not minimize our losses last year when our d-line was depleted by injuries.

Just accept your losses this spring and hope to do better this fall.

Last edited:
When Alcorn forfeited and we both had opening fo another game, I suggested to the SU posters that they push to make it a game. But Worm spent his time complaining about Alcorn getting ready for the fall while everyone else was playing in the spring. And I don't know if SU fans pushed for it as a make-up game. Don't put that on us. We would have played the game. We would have any team on our level.

P.S. We did not have anything to do with your team being depleted or Bama State not having a better back-up qb. We played what our opponents put on the field. Next you will blame us for the postponed Bama State-PB game robbing PB of a chance to host the SCG.

It is significant you did not minimize our losses last year when our d-line was depleted by injuries.

Just accept your losses this spring and hope to do better this fall.
So in other words fluke and lazy AD. I’m ok with the scoreboard and what it said...I’m not ok with this notion that y’all elite but barely played some damn body ...

We were going to maul y’all just like we were going to do everybody else.
You guys will be so beat up we”ll kill what’s left. You’ll never get as close as you did in the last contest. We still have all those wide receivers and a strong qb group. I plan on traveling to that game. One of my best friends is a big time SU alumni and we get after each other. I can’t wait.

Back