Jackson State University Fall 2021 Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody asked you to care. I only care about what you can do on that scoreboard and honestly you are underwhelmed.

Im telling you we dont care. Nobody in Jackson will care or even know your lil school. That's why you need to be Homecoming. We gonna drag your team, pull our starters after halftime. Our backups would beat you. Then we gonna wreck ya band if they can afford the trip the Jackson just like we did in ATL. We welcome you sir. We can upgrade you. It will be like community service.

Im telling you we dont care. Nobody in Jackson will care or even know your lil school. That's why you need to be Homecoming. We gonna drag your team, pull our starters after halftime. Our backups would beat you. Then we gonna wreck ya band if they can afford the trip the Jackson just like we did in ATL. We welcome you sir. We can upgrade you. It will be like community service.
Nobody cares until you get hit in the mouth and don't have a plan. Just like 2019, once BCU said enough is enough it was over but the tears. Band???? What is with you folks? I thought we was talking about football.

What resume do you have in 2021? What type of recruits have you brought in recently? I can tell you right now it doesn't come close to what we've been bringing in
This is college ball. Star ratings cease to matter the second you walk on campus. Prime example Justin Jefferson 2 star WR at LSU.

This is college ball. Star ratings cease to matter the second you walk on campus. Prime example Justin Jefferson 2 star WR at LSU.

Bruh ratings wouldn't exist if they didn't matter. None of these recruiting and ranking sites would. Your school isn't bringing in the type of talent that we're bringing in.

Bruh ratings wouldn't exist if they didn't matter. None of these recruiting and ranking sites would. Your school isn't bringing in the type of talent that we're bringing in.
Rating sites are for fbs mainly. Every so often a big name goes FCS but that recruiting and ratings show is really not that serious.

Yeah that's a big negative. Take a look at our recruiting board. We do not need stars to find players.

Rating sites are for fbs mainly. Every so often a big name goes FCS but that recruiting and ratings show is really not that serious.

Yeah that's a big negative. Take a look at our recruiting board. We do not need stars to find players.

Clearly we are changing the game this year because we got more star players than a lot of those fbs schools. Rating sites are for football in general. Most 5 and 4 star players just weren't choosing fcs.

Clearly we are changing the game this year because we got more star players than a lot of those fbs schools. Rating sites are for football in general. Most 5 and 4 star players just weren't choosing fcs.
You are doing a great job exposing national media to HBCU. You are a big FCS brand with a big name for a coach. Congrats your success is our success as HBCUs. Now, getting 3 star and up is nothing new for BCU. Look at our recruit classes going back to the Coach Jenkins era. We had SEC and other p 5 conference transfers, 3 star and up JUCOs, 3 star and up fresh out of high school.

Your moment in the spotlight is welcomed by all in the HBCU community however you are not the first or only HBCU to do it.

You are doing a great job exposing national media to HBCU. You are a big FCS brand with a big name for a coach. Congrats your success is our success as HBCUs. Now, getting 3 star and up is nothing new for BCU. Look at our recruit classes going back to the Coach Jenkins era. We had SEC and other p 5 conference transfers, 3 star and up JUCOs, 3 star and up fresh out of high school.

Your moment in the spotlight is welcomed by all in the HBCU community however you are not the first or only HBCU to do it.

Every Fcs program has gotten 3 and 4 star players before. None have had the amount we've gotten in 1 class. That's the difference so this has not been done before at this magnitude.

Every Fcs program has gotten 3 and 4 star players before. None have had the amount we've gotten in 1 class. That's the difference so this has not been done before at this magnitude.
Right but if Coach Prime name was not there would your class still be the same? Again you are doing great with the media exposure, however to claim anything other than speculation of abilities is superficial. You have the number one FCS class great, but until that translates into titles or big time OOC wins. You are still 4-8 JSU.

Right but if Coach Prime name was not there would your class still be the same? Again you are doing great with the media exposure, however to claim anything other than speculation of abilities is superficial. You have the number one FCS class great, but until that translates into titles or big time OOC wins. You are still 4-8 JSU.

Actually we are not. We are 0-0 but thanks for recognizing greatness. You get the recruits and the wins will come. This isn't rocket science. Plenty of arse- kickings on the way for y'all and the swac.

Actually we are not. We are 0-0 but thanks for recognizing greatness. You get the recruits and the wins will come. This isn't rocket science. Plenty of arse- kickings on the way for y'all and the swac.
If only ratings in college ball mattered you might be right.

You speak as if BCU has not lost to a swac school since 2006. If we going on swac hours, I believe that thee needs a seat until coach prime and the tigers can demonstrate they are better than what BCU saw in 2019.

according to your logic ... you don’t have a point if you have to bring up what you did over 15 years ago!! This 2021 ... y’all in the SWAC now ... nobody care what y’all did before y’all became a member ... schools including THEE are coming at y’all neck just cause y’all Florida folks think it’s gone be easy breezy... go argue with AAMU for third place or something with that mess...

according to your logic ... you don’t have a point if you have to bring up what you did over 15 years ago!! This 2021 ... y’all in the SWAC now ... nobody care what y’all did before y’all became a member ... schools including THEE are coming at y’all neck just cause y’all Florida folks think it’s gone be easy breezy... go argue with AAMU for third place or something with that mess...
I am not sure that is how winning streaks are suppose to be interpreted. In this context since implies something that is not concluded or continues indefinitely until a failing point ( in this case a swac loss).Even if you apply your interpretation my point still stands because BCU is still without a Swac loss since 2006.

Honestly I am glad JSU got coach prime because as you said the East is basically under Florida rule. It will be like the afc when the Patriots went to the super bowl every year. It's no fun if you are not challenged. It does not help that BCU will have a win over everyone in the new East except bama a&m

I am not sure that is how winning streaks are suppose to be interpreted. In this context since implies something that is not concluded or continues indefinitely until a failing point ( in this case a swac loss).Even if you apply your interpretation my point still stands because BCU is still without a Swac loss since 2006.

Honestly I am glad JSU got coach prime because as you said the East is basically under Florida rule. It will be like the afc when the Patriots went to the super bowl every year. It's no fun if you are not challenged. It does not help that BCU will have a win over everyone in the new East except bama a&m
smcdiesel, welcome to the SWAC... I love your spunk but you’re gonna have to recruit you some help over here! If not you’ll get eaten alive! They are being mild now.... fair warning ⚠️

We had LaTech, NwSt & TCU
Thanks for correcting. This thing is confusing, considering all the recent changes.

I thought we had an all La swing OOC somewhere, from a few years ago as I started to pre-plan trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back