Jackson State University Fall 2021 Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake news. Last time I checked BCU ran through you by 21. We all know BCU is not the team to try for Homecoming.
tenor.gif

We can't wait to pound dat lil kitty kat. You gonna call us the S&M Pros!!

Correction you can't wait to catch these paws like the last game In ATL.
LOL!!!! If you think you will be facing the Hendrick team from ATL, then I have good and bad news for you.

Good: You all will not.
Bad: We gonna tattoo you all's ass.

And here is the tattoo that will be left on your asses:

d3d3335a1c512f21f735f7c7a63b60db.jpg

Get use to it, cause you all are about to be "turnt" out.

Never have I ever seen a school with zero games played think so highly of themselves. History is a wonderful teacher. I hope your 21 point loss does not repeat, especially if you try BCU as Homecoming bait.

Never have I ever seen a school with zero games played think so highly of themselves. History is a wonderful teacher. I hope your 21 point loss does not repeat, especially if you try BCU as Homecoming bait.

Haven't y'all played zero games as well in you're in here daring us to schedule y'all for homecoming like we are supposed to be scared. Make it make sense lol.

Dude, get yall weight up before tooting your lil horn against us. Hell, I don't even know if yall gonna even be in the conference long enough to even establish a shit talking contest with yall. Yall need to fix yall other problems first.

Haven't y'all played zero games as well in you're in here daring us to schedule y'all for homecoming like we are supposed to be scared. Make it make sense lol.
Back when going outside was safe.....kinda.... BCU smacked the taste out of your mouth. You have yet to prove to be anything other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back