Jackson State University Fall 2021 Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, get yall weight up before tooting your lil horn against us. Hell, I don't even know if yall gonna even be in the conference long enough to even establish a shit talking contest with yall. Yall need to fix yall other problems first.
Do some research. BCU is not in the same position it was under the past administration. Worry about the scoreboard not our budget.

Never have I ever seen a school with zero games played think so highly of themselves. History is a wonderful teacher. I hope your 21 point loss does not repeat, especially if you try BCU as Homecoming bait.
History is a wonderful teacher. Let us not forget we still y’all daddy and lead the all-time series kitty.... class dismissed.

Do some research. BCU is not in the same position it was under the past administration. Worry about the scoreboard not our budget.
Hell, you all are in OUR house. I'll worry about it all, cause I may need to make a call to kick yall dusty asses out.

Hell, you all are in OUR house. I'll worry about it all, cause I may need to make a call to kick yall dusty asses out.
It does not matter where the game is played or what you waste your brain cells worrying about. When you do kick BCU out just have our dub ready as well.

Translation. BCU poster made a point I must counter with stats from nearly four decades ago.
Congratulations your team recently played 2 quarters of football better against a inexperienced QB at the time that was kicking y’all ass. Want a cookie ?. Look., Y’all haven’t logged no SWAC hrs yet to be coming in here talking all that RAH RAH mind your tongue and don’t be disrespectful.

I totally understand. When last fall didn't happen, I was slightly disappointed as I wanted to see the newest version of Dooley-ball @ play vs ulm so we could report back lol. I think we had ul-l, ulm, and nwst (La) on tap last fall. We were all Louisiana OOC fbs and fcs lol.

We had LaTech, NwSt & TCU

Congratulations your team recently played 2 quarters of football better against a inexperienced QB at the time that was kicking y’all ass. Want a cookie ?. Look., Y’all haven’t logged no SWAC hrs yet to be coming in here talking all that RAH RAH mind your tongue and don’t be disrespectful.
You speak as if BCU has not lost to a swac school since 2006. If we going on swac hours, I believe that thee needs a seat until coach prime and the tigers can demonstrate they are better than what BCU saw in 2019.

Was this suppose to scare us or something? You silly ass Florida schools got a lot to learn about THEE Mighty JSU. Valley would be more of your speed. Y’all about the same anyway
How so? BCU ran through them as well. BCU has beaten nearly the entire conference since 2006.

Back when going outside was safe.....kinda.... BCU smacked the taste out of your mouth. You have yet to prove to be anything other than that.

You still stuck in 2019 huh lol. You didn't do anything special hell we got beat by Kentucky State. 2019 ain't gonna help you in 2021. Just get ready to get drug in memorial whether y'all homecoming bait or not

You still stuck in 2019 huh lol. You didn't do anything special hell we got beat by Kentucky State. 2019 ain't gonna help you in 2021. Just get ready to get drug in memorial whether y'all homecoming bait or not
Yeah you are kinda proving my point there champ.

Talking in circles with this sorry ass meac smack. Is this what we gotta look forward too? If so, return to damn sender

You don't have a point lol.

All that and still as relevant as a rice cake on Thanksgiving day, hence why y’all are alike.
1. So two pages later literal and undisputed facts are pointless if you can not find any ounce of a point.

2. Seriously as relevant as a rice cake? Nearly every sports outlet has BCU as a title contender starting year one.

Dear BCU dude: We gonna drag yall. You weren't even good in ATL vs a 4-8 JSU team. We had a day one offense that put up 500+ yards on yall with new staff. Your staff and system were in place for what? 5 or 6 years?

Dear BCU dude: We gonna drag yall. You weren't even good in ATL vs a 4-8 JSU team. We had a day one offense that put up 500+ yards on yall with new staff. Your staff and system were in place for what? 5 or 6 years?
500 plus yards means nothing if all you are going to do is put up 15 on the scoreboard. I beg your pardon. BCU was not good in ATL winning by 21 and going 36-6 in almost a qtr in the second half

Our staff at the time was mixed but the core group has been around since 2015. First game jitters to start maybe but it's how you finish right?

500 plus yards means nothing if all you are going to do is put up 15 on the scoreboard. I beg your pardon. BCU was not good in ATL winning by 21 and going 36-7 in almost a qtr in the second half

Our staff at the time was mixed but the core group has been around since 2015. First game jitters to start maybe but it's how you finish right?

Was it even 21. Man, go find some small school on your level to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back