Jackson State University Fall 2021 Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyD

Da 1 & Only

JACKSON, Miss. – The Jackson State Division of Athletics is pleased to officially reveal its fall 2021 football schedule.

The 11-game regular season schedule includes eight Southwestern Athletic Conference contests, five home games, and two neutral-site affairs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hella' nice regional schedule w/ a nice mixx of OOC FBS (low-level), D-II, and D-I FCS. Very nice. I'm sure JSU fans will travel in droves to the away games which are regional friendly.

We need to make a statement against ULM. I been waiting for that game to get worked out since November lol. They went 0-10 last Fall. Coach Prime should have all of his pieces in place by then.

We need to make a statement against ULM. I been waiting for that game to get worked out since November lol. They went 0-10 last Fall. Coach Prime should have all of his pieces in place by then.
I totally understand. When last fall didn't happen, I was slightly disappointed as I wanted to see the newest version of Dooley-ball @ play vs ulm so we could report back lol. I think we had ul-l, ulm, and nwst (La) on tap last fall. We were all Louisiana OOC fbs and fcs lol.

I totally understand. When last fall didn't happen, I was slightly disappointed as I wanted to see the newest version of Dooley-ball @ play vs ulm so we could report back lol. I think we had ul-l, ulm, and nwst (La) on tap last fall. We were all Louisiana OOC fbs and fcs lol.

Dayum y'all would of kicked their arse too lol

Yep. They will have a new staff now as well.

Perfect time to clip them. But, we need to be careful because fall before last, we saw where a 1st year staff, entirely NEW staff @ McNeese St, beat our 2 strongest conference members, 2 division winners in Alcorn St and Southern. Damned the excuses and for those who like to embellish, good for you. I look results. Both division champions took Ls to a 1st year coaching staff.

Perfect time to clip them. But, we need to be careful because fall before last, we saw where a 1st year staff, entirely NEW staff @ McNeese St, beat our 2 strongest conference members, 2 division winners in Alcorn St and Southern. Damned the excuses and for those who like to embellish, good for you. I look results. Both division champions took Ls to a 1st year coaching staff.

Agreed. We definitely need a statement win

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Don't like that season-ending two-step with a roadie at Southern and home finale vs. Alcorn.

That ULM game is winnable for Jackson St.. Delta St. is not as good as they use to be. Jackson St. has a good chance at being 7-4 or better with scheduled in front of them. However with all the talent that Jackson St. has gotten, teams will be coming for JSU harder than they did Alcorn.

That ULM game is winnable for Jackson St.. Delta St. is not as good as they use to be. Jackson St. has a good chance at being 7-4 or better with scheduled in front of them. However with all the talent that Jackson St. has gotten, teams will be coming for JSU harder than they did Alcorn.

Yea im hoping we can kick ULM's arse. If there is a spring we should be able to work out our kinks and add more talent over the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back