JSU Facility Upgrades

Does JSU have a plan to add artificial turf at the Mississippi Veterans stadium amd other stadium infrastructure?

Did JSU not already have these facilities (players lounge, turfed playing surface, ahletic study hall, etc.) in place?
lol. Congrats JSU, most schools already have what they are just getting. JSU was far behind in facilities and they are just joining the arms race.

We are actually getting ahead of the arms race. Not many on our level have a covered turf practice Pavillion (that will eventually be enclosed). Nor a football complex
SU, PV, Gram, Bama St, AAMU, and UAPB have football complex’s

I included both. None have the turf covered pavillion and some don't have the complex. Again this puts us ahead of the arms race.
Congrats again but i f you say so. You think other won’t continue to build. SU has a project that’s coming real soon. Let’s see what JSU actually builds lol.

Last edited:

man, he knew what dude was referencing. The actual open/closed design. Lol When it comes to any of those white Bama schools being mentioned you can count on the crew to step in & try to set the record straight lol

bruhhhhhhhh lol

bet not say anything about their favorite head football coach, saban; that’s the one they call “a coach named Moses.” (c. 2020, S96, HBCUSports online)

bless’em. :(

Last edited:
it’s not like it’s G4 classified information ... we will learn how much is being spent ... unless we’re not supposed to believe those numbers like those of the budgets reported to the feds
Will learn........ Meaning you don't know nothing right now...... Just like I stated.

Back