The 15th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT FALL FOR HIS LIE!!!

Unless he goes to the hospital, I don’t believe it.

Down in the polls, an attempt to manipulate the media.

He is old and overweight, if he had it, he would be in the hospital. EVIL does not die or get sick easily.
:nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He is not sick - in less than two weeks, he will be talking about how its not that serious and why the country should be opened up.

FAKE NEWS!!!!

Except we know Hicks is symptomatic and they didn't release any of this news voluntarily. Not to mention Trump's entire ethos revolved around minimizing COVID publicly even though he knew otherwise. There's zero upside to his faking this. People always think Trump is playing 37-dimensional chess when he's really just an idiot and habitual liar.

Proud Boys Member Threatens to Start a War If Biden Wins the Election in November

https://www.ibtimes.sg/proud-boys-m...r-if-biden-wins-election-november-video-52114

"I don't know if a lot of y'all understand this or not but come November there's a war coming," the Proud Boy, identified as Zachary Poole from Williamburg, Ohio, says in the clip.

"Whoever wins, and it's down to two, we already know this...one or the other is going to win," he continues. "As a certain supporter, we know which one is going to win...Trump 2020."

He then adds that if Trump wins, Black Lives Matter supporters and Antifa "dumba*sses" will try to start a war before noting that they're "ready" for them but if Biden wins the presidential election, "we coming and we're coming strong."

DO NOT FALL FOR HIS LIE!!!

Unless he goes to the hospital, I don’t believe it.

Down in the polls, an attempt to manipulate the media.

He is old and overweight, if he had it, he would be in the hospital. EVIL does not die or get sick easily.
Yeah I think it bullshit too and evil bastard like Trump will do or say anything to get votes. But if he do have it well using Candace Owens words if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes I don't feel sorry for him one bit if he has it.

Yeah I think it bullshit too and evil bastard like Trump will do or say anything to get votes. But if he do have it well using Candace Owens words if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes I don't feel sorry for him one bit if he has it.

Tell you the truth, I actually cheered when they said that last night on the news...

I only fill sorry for Baron, he may have it too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He went to Walter Reed, why didn't the first lady, she tested positive also?
Due to his age and other risk factors such as obesity and Heart disease (?), he would be at a greater risk of rapid deterioration in terms of Respiratory complications of hypoxemia and pneumonia. Also, probably easier to quarantine him in the hospital while they do the 24 hour Oxygen Saturation monitoring and administer the iv dose of Regeneron's experimental Plasma Covid Antibody cocktail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back