Deion Sanders to JSU? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
dude stfu up before we protest attending the valley game and shut your entire athletics dept Down. Because we pay every salary & expense in that bullshit ass dept.

So in other words you sensitive cowardly "fans" got mad at HBCU media and everyone else talking about this story for a week for doing their damn jobs. Yall silly Lynch Street folks literally got mad at people on here and Facebook for doing their jobs that feeds their families because of loose screws

Then when the story gets proven true, yall clowns still wanna act defensive? I promise you that we don't need clowns like yall in Itta Bena who probably weren't coming anyway to "support us". The reason why some people are not bowing down to kiss the ring of JSU is because of front running behavior like this. Mofos disappear for years at a time because of "life" but all of a sudden want to come back to the board and act entitled? FOH and f you and anyone who condones it. When the only people liking your posts are alums from your school, you are doing it wrong. And unlike yall clowns, I don't take this talk outside of this board. It's still SWAC love to JSU as a whole but clowns like Non-Sports guy, his tag-a-long and lemmings like yourself who fall in line with them can go play in traffic

Last edited by a moderator:
So in other words you sensitive cowardly "fans" got mad at HBCU media and everyone else talking about this story for a week for doing their damn jobs. Yall silly Lynch Street folks literally got mad at people on here and Facebook for doing their jobs that feeds their families because of loose screws

Then when the story gets proven true, yall clowns still wanna act defensive? I promise you that we don't need clowns like yall in Itta Bena who probably weren't coming anyway to "support us". The reason why some people are not bowing down to kiss the ring of JSU is because of front running behavior like this. Mofos disappear for years at a time because of "life" but all of a sudden want to come back to the board and act entitled? FOH and f you and anyone who condones it. When the only people liking your posts are alums from your school, you are doing it wrong. And unlike yall clowns, I don't take this talk outside of this board. It's still SWAC love to JSU as a whole but clowns like Non-Sports, his tag-a-long and lemmings like yourself who fall in line with them can go play in traffic

Don't worry 662, they will be down in the Valley with their bills looking for the Pynk......LOL

Then when the story gets proven true, yall clowns still wanna act defensive? I promise you that we don't need clowns like yall in Itta Bena who probably weren't coming anyway to "support us". The reason why some people are not bowing down to kiss the ring of JSU is because of front running behavior like this. Mofos disappear for years at a time because of "life" but all of a sudden want to come back to the board and act entitled? FOH and f you and anyone who condones it. When the only people liking your posts are alums from your school, you are doing it wrong. And unlike yall clowns, I don't take this talk outside of this board. It's still SWAC love to JSU as a whole but clowns like Non-Sports guy, his tag-a-long and lemmings like yourself who fall in line with them can go play in traffic

We were upset because we pretty much told people to mind their business. No JSU fans or JSU admins were posting what we KNEW so clearly we didnt want it said. People were too thirsty to wait for a press conference.

But as always man, we appreciate you Valley people for keeping the faith. Yall never did thank us for Lindsey but maybe his dream job will open up again one day.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

I mean, really? This is bad. We might need to start shippin out some Snickers bars or something. We got a some frustrated people on here who either hongry, scared, need a nap or I don know what. Tell you what - You'll feel so much better if you just go out and do something positive like git you some good solid press for your school. That will cure hateration every time. Deuces!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats JSU and Coach Prime. He was one of my favorite players growing in the 90s. I wish ya'll the best except against us. Lol.

Prime Time is about to make an Impact on the SWAC! Great hire by JSU and congrats on having the fortitude to make this caliber of hire a reality for our HBCU's!

FAMU, BCU and now Deion Sanders, the state of FL has truly been good to the SWAC in 2020!

This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back