Power Book II: Ghost

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I had my doubts about the show without Ghost, but this was a good start.
I feel you. I have a lot of thoughts, mixed opinions and views on the directions they could have taken this show. Seriously we can go back to Season 3 for me when I was like hold on now. What are the writers and directors really doin? For Power Book II Somethings I'm cool with and somethings I'm like they ain't have to go there.Overall though, like it's predecessor, I think it has some serious potential ,,,,,,(shrugging shoulders)

Last edited:
I want Ghost to return as a ghost help Tariq become a gangster. Meaning no one but Tariq would see him.

Similar to the movie where Kevin Costner was a serial killer and his alter ego would help him.

I feel you. I have a lot of thoughts, mixed opinions and views on the directions they could have taken this show. Seriously we can go back to Season 3 for me when I was like hold on now. What are the writers and directors really doin? For Power Book II Somethings I'm cool with and somethings I'm like they ain't have to go there.Overall though, like it's predecessor, I think it has some serious potential ,,,,,,(shrugging shoulders)
I personally would like to see Tarik go straight and reach his potential as a law abiding citizen, but that isn’t very entertaining. He could manage his roommate’s career in professional sports. I just don’t want to see another intelligent brother going into the dope game. Yeah I know its fiction.

I personally would like to see Tarik go straight and reach his potential as a law abiding citizen, but that isn’t very entertaining. He could manage his roommate’s career in professional sports. I just don’t want to see another intelligent brother going into the dope game. Yeah I know its fiction.

LOL....

Just finished watching Episode 2. I liked how they finally humbled Tariq and allowed him to finally show some love and respect for his Pops at the funeral. That's all I've been really wanting them to do for a good minute, just show James St. Patrick a lil love from the peeps he was grinding for, that's all....LOL

...but I also get the feeling the heat on Tariq is really about to turn and he really really is about to finally understand that his Pop's was never as bad of a man that he once thought he was...

Just finished watching Episode 2. I liked how they finally humbled Tariq and allowed him to finally show some love and respect for his Pops at the funeral. That's all I've been really wanting them to do for a good minute, just show James St. Patrick a lil love from the peeps he was grinding for, that's all....LOL

Did you see how Tariq's eyes lit up at the frat party (good actor btw). He is about to use those frat boys (not sure it will be for money {drug sales}, power, or both). The youngin better watch that crime family though because they ain't nothing nice.....LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Did you see how Tariq's eyes lit up at the frat party (good actor btw). He is about to use those frat boys (not sure it will be for money {drug sales}, power, or both). The youngin better watch that crime family though because they ain't nothing nice.....LOL
The preview for next week's episode gave me a good reminder about Tariq. Life doesn't always end good with those that have had dealings with the kid. Case in point, his Pops and his Sister. See, at first I was just curious about how they were going to do this. But after watching the first two episodes, they got me. I don't think this is how Courtney Kemp envisioned all of this which is why some of the continuity in the later seasons of Power sucks a little. But what they got going on now, I'll be tuned in.

The preview for next week's episode gave me a good reminder about Tariq. Life doesn't always end good with those that have had dealings with the kid.

I think he's going to get a lot of people killed this season.

Tasha will be out in the next 2 or 3 episodes. Saxe already can't handle the pressure and now Blanca is about to get in that ass! Not to mention, Tariq!

The preview for next week's episode gave me a good reminder about Tariq. Life doesn't always end good with those that have had dealings with the kid. Case in point, his Pops and his Sister. See, at first I was just curious about how they were going to do this. But after watching the first two episodes, they got me. I don't think this is how Courtney Kemp envisioned all of this which is why some of the continuity in the later seasons of Power sucks a little. But what they got going on now, I'll be tuned in.

I think she originally envisioned Ghost being locked up for life but still running things and Tariq coming to terms of who he is...yet it played out differently.

Bruh!!!

Dude is the black Tommy.....

Tommy might be the white Cain Tejada.....LOL Queen Pin Monet Tejada doesn't need to tell her son much and he will drop a dime quick fast and in a hurry......LOL Shiiid every time Monet drop a line or two to him, I can swear I'm hearing him barking and growling for blood....LOL

Forgive me but I keep wondering if Cain is really gangster dude in jail real son......LOL According to the after-show breakdown though, his vision of Cain and Dru is better than Monet's.....

Forgive me but I keep wondering if Cain is really gangster dude in jail real son......LOL According to the after-show breakdown though, his vision of Cain and Dru is better than Monet's.....

I think he may not be but the reason he doesn't want Cain to run the family is because like all smart criminals they attempt to either legalize their activities so their family won't go to prison or they train a family member to keep things on the low and not draw a lot of attention.

Cain is going to be the one to kill the cop who is sleeping with his mom. Which would be one of the dumbest things ever.

Back