Official "The Chi" on Showtime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how I feel about Emmett's attempt to convince "himself" that he only has feelings for Tiff and thus, the proposal.
Dom denies it, but, the look on her face when he did it? She done caught some feelings. Also, how about how Darnell came
at Dom? It was funny to me, but, I think an ulterior motive was in play. Oh well, one episode left.
I know so many brothers like Darnell. The earpiece is so realistic.

Last edited:

I am not sure how I feel about Emmett's attempt to convince "himself" that he only has feelings for Tiff and thus, the proposal.
Dom denies it, but, the look on her face when he did it? She done caught some feelings. Also, how about how Darnell came
at Dom? It was funny to me, but, I think an ulterior motive was in play. Oh well, one episode left.

Man his daddy brings pure comedy to the show.....imagine walking in and your dad and mom are getting busy on the sofa and they broke up years ago....then your daddy hollering at the women you just dipped. His dad is like, "nicca you done got engaged this mine now."

I know so many bothers like Darnell. The earpiece is so realistic.

My wife's uncle. Dude is one of the biggest country pimps this side of the Mississippi. This dude wears gator boots with every outfit. Every suit jacket matches his boots and either has on black or white pants. This dude came to our wedding in a Cobalt Blue jacket....black pants....blue gator boot...and a white shirt opened 3 buttons down. I screamed out..."Bigggggggg pimpin in the house." He responded..."Nephew you know I keep it PI baby....keepin it PI."

He was at a party one time and had a country stunna. Country folks know what I mean.

Thats why I love this show. There are so many relatable characters. I still lmao when I think about when Kev got that whipping at school because I've seen that whole scene play put on multiple occasions in real life.

I guess we'll see what was in that folder this week. I guess Duda ain't as scary as we thought he was.

Makes you wonder if Roselyn didn't set it up since she let Jake just get into the safe and get whatever he wanted out of it. She may have got swole at Douda for telling her to let him take care of his own business and he sent her home.

Everytime, Ronnie got around Tracey. He always end up in trouble.

When I saw them walk into the alley and you just saw that silhouette of a person behind them, I knew something was about to go wrong. Thought he was just gonna get jumped and robbed of all the money he got and not shot. It's sort of strange that he got shot this late over Coogie since he been in jail and released and been around for a while with no problem.

When I saw them walk into the alley and you just saw that silhouette of a person behind them, I knew something was about to go wrong. Thought he was just gonna get jumped and robbed of all the money he got and not shot. It's sort of strange that he got shot this late over Coogie since he been in jail and released and been around for a while with no problem.

Remember he gave the check to his granddaughter for private school.

Remember he gave the check to his granddaughter for private school.

He gave a check to her and he also received other monies at the church. There was probably other reward money that he got from the city. Remember he said he was leaving to start a new life in Springfield with his boys and he wasn't doing that empty handed,

Makes you wonder if Roselyn didn't set it up since she let Jake just get into the safe and get whatever he wanted out of it. She may have got swole at Douda for telling her to let him take care of his own business and he sent her home.

A shoddy way to end his character. But they kept with the theme of gun violence in Chicago. With as much reality people try to ascribe to fantasy it would have been more productive to have a positive ending...to show there can be a positive end.

Last edited:

A shoddy way to end his character. But they kept with the theme of gun violence in Chicago. With as much reality people try to ascribe to fantasy it would have been more productive to have a positive ending...to show there can be a positive end.

Yea I agree and it would have allowed his character to return in some type of way....

Yea I agree and it would have allowed his character to return in some type of way....

‘The Chi’ Begins With A Murder, But It’s About So Much More Than That

I wonder if this is gonna be the last season. They seem to be taking care of some loose ends and won't have any kind of storyline for season 4. Showtime haven't signed them up for a 4th season yet either.

I wonder if this is gonna be the last season. They seem to be taking care of some loose ends and won't have any kind of storyline for season 4. Showtime haven't signed them up for a 4th season yet either.

Wow....it may be because it has possibly ran its course and imploded a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back