NCAA Transfer Portal - Part 2

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He needs to go HBCU! Nothing else makes sense.

I have been saying since the beginning of last year that he needs to come two hours over to the west along Highway 82. If I am Dancy and Totten, I'm definitely putting out feelers now but he's a grad transfer so chances are he'll be starting on a AAC or Sun Belt school (or Jacksonville State)

I have been saying since the beginning of last year that he needs to come two hours over to the west along Highway 82. If I am Dancy and Totten, I'm definitely putting out feelers now but he's a grad transfer so chances are he'll be starting on a AAC or Sun Belt school (or Jacksonville State)
Him transferring to Grambling wouldn't surprise at all. @The Founder ... what say you?

Matt Zenitz
@mzenitz

Have learned that Alabama QB Taulia Tagovailoa has entered the transfer portal
5:43 PM · May 8, 2020·
Twitter for iPhone

Not surprised by this either. He was only on the team because of his brother. He's good but only 5'11 so he would have to be like his brother (a stand out) in order to have a real shot in Tuscaloosa. Since he ain't there anymore, no need to keep him around

Not surprised by this either. He was only on the team because of his brother. He's good but only 5'11 so he would have to be like his brother (a stand out) in order to have a real shot in Tuscaloosa. Since he ain't there anymore, no need to keep him around
Na he wasn’t just there because if his brother .. he was easily the top qb in the state his senior year... just so happens Bama signed the number 1 qb in the nation this year .

Na he wasn’t just there because if his brother .. he was easily the top qb in the state his senior year... just so happens Bama signed the number 1 qb in the nation this year .

I didn't say he wasn't good

I just don't see Nick Saban having a 5'10-5'11 as THE guy especially when he was #3 on the depth last year behind another top recruit last year. Signing the #1 QB was just the writing on the wall

He was never gonna be the guy unless he played like/better than his brother

pyuXie3.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't know much about him but things seem to be abuzz. Alcorn working. Does anyone know what went into decision?

Last edited:
I think they using to buzz to convince our people to come back and play at HBCU’s. Which needs to happen. This is the only info I have on this kid View: https://youtu.be/wleoa81mzgU

Exactly

No disrespect to him or Alcorn but SWAC schools have always been able to get 3 star transfers (hell Valley got 1-2 3 star WR transfers this year lol) and even directly from HS. The bigger picture is getting a constant flow of 4-5 stars straight from high school to commit to HBCUs. If they did that en masse, the media attention (which brings money) will come

With the current climate of this country, it's starting to look like a reality

This guy (#1 prospect from the class of '23) got attention with this tweet (3 years out so I don't put much stock in it bu still...)

View: https://twitter.com/619CONFIDENTIAL/status/1267869043479810049

Back