NCAA Transfer Portal - Part 2

Are you sure about that????? Hey, I'm saying.

It probably will happen more in basketball especially with a guaranteed top 5 pick

Plus with the new rules coming into play about athletes being able to make money off their likeness, it kind of makes it somewhat competitive as far as them being able to make money for that year

Let me use Valley for example. If Cannon (local car dealership), Double Quick and Pepsi all paid that top 5 pick money to promote their product, it would be a lot more than one year in the G League

Rickey Smiley put out a tweet to start a movement to get our kids back to hbcus (I can seem to find it )but he got blow back from other black folks especially from one angry black woman that mad his son is with a non black woman smh

Rickey Smiley put out a tweet to start a movement to get our kids back to hbcus (I can seem to find it )but he got blow back from other black folks especially from one angry black woman that mad his son is with a non black woman smh

He put it out wrong as he basically said "Pull them out of D1 Sports and send them to HBCU's" I guess he didn't realize that the Swac, Meac & TnSt are D1 schools.

He put it out wrong as he basically said "Pull them out of D1 Sports and send them to HBCU's" I guess he didn't realize that the Swac, Meac & TnSt are D1 schools.
Oh ok thanks for the correction. I heard him this morning on the radio talking about it again wanting kids to go to HBCU’s and someone on the show did clarify that there are D1 hbcus

The same problem Valley has had since 2006 smh

We got one of them 3-4 star transfers as well but if you dont a decent QB to get it to em, you are fighting air

Yep.

Special shoutout to a lack of anything pretending to be a good OL @ PV as well. PV hasn't had a QB or OL since fall 2009/2010.

Nothing but wasted scholarships on obese, fat guys since. Glad we could educate them though lol.

low blow Fiyah! lol

bbe87381a8fa6a1963fc1b734d60b27f.jpg

I just hope Odums has done his work. Skeleton can be successful, but you have to run your offense around his skill set.

Back