NCAA Transfer Portal - Part 2

True! And many times, the 2 star player out plays the 4 to 5 star player!

The stars are worthless if you ask me. I witnessed my son in 10th grade (last season) treat a 5 star LSU DL recruit from Ferriday like he was pure shit. The dude got ZERO sacks and ZERO tackles that game. I watched the dude's highlights and he had none from that game.

The stars are worthless if you ask me. I witnessed my son in 10th grade (last season) treat a 5 star LSU DL recruit from Ferriday like he was pure shit. The dude got ZERO sacks and ZERO tackles that game. I watched the dude's highlights and he had none from that game.
1 on 1? Was it Dantrieze Scott?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Or somebody offered a starting position if he transfers.

Well, if that is true, he better keep in mind, that he might not be the only one that starting position have been offered to. He still may have to compete for it. But hey, he has to do what he thinks is best for him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
never have I ever... seen a player enter the portal, transfer, enroll and start classes, change his mind, re-enter the portal, and transfer back... until now.
qb bama state signed from ucf has already transferred back.
https://knightnews.com/2019/12/ucf-qb-quadry-jones-commits-to-alabama-state/
View: https://twitter.com/QuadryJones/status/1220567722385444864?s=20

Affirmation that a LOT of these boys are nothing short of mental dysfunction wrapped in muscle. smh Pitiful. smh

Want to know what a follower looks like? Here's a prime example w/ this kid lol & smh.

never have I ever... seen a player enter the portal, transfer, enroll and start classes, change his mind, re-enter the portal, and transfer back... until now.
qb bama state signed from ucf has already transferred back.

The NCAA transfer portal was created in October 2018 as a compliance tool to manage the transfer process and provide a transparent platform for student-athletes to voice their desire to consider other programs, according to the NCAA’s website.

Once a student-athlete asks a team administrator to place their name in the transfer portal, the school has two business days to submit the information, the website states.

If a student-athlete is receiving athletic student financial aid, a school has the right to reduce or terminate athletics aid at the end of the term in which the request was made, according to the website.

If a student-athlete withdraws from the portal, the school can return the individual to the roster and restore financial aid.

Reactions: J C
Nothing about Leach’s tweet surprises or conjures up any emotions of shock. This guy was raised as a Mormon in Wyoming, how do you think he feels about minorities? If you can’t answer that question, see his twitter posts or his sound bites over the years. The guy is a racist, no son of mine could play for this guy. Sad thing is only one kid enter the transfer portal. Hanging around is silent endorsement. IMO. Who is stupid enough to think this is last overtly controversial thing he says or does? He has never fielded a black quarter...ponder that!

Nothing about Leach’s tweet surprises or conjures up any emotions of shock. This guy was raised as a Mormon in Wyoming, how do you think he feels about minorities? If you can’t answer that question, see his twitter posts or his sound bites over the years. The guy is a racist, no son of mine could play for this guy. Sad thing is only one kid enter the transfer portal. Hanging around is silent endorsement. IMO. Who is stupid enough to think this is last overtly controversial thing he says or does? He has never fielded a black quarter...ponder that!

This ^^^^^^^^^^^. Nice post, man.

Back