SU I Like Your Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here with my son for a football camp and I haven’t been in the stadium since 1991 when Grambling High beat Southern Lab 40-0.

I like the end zone area opposite the jumbo tron.

You guys are doing maintenance and the grounds are maintained.
Thanks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You mean that's how I feel about "Dumpford" stadium? Yes, I agree with the Dump part, plus it sounds too much like trump.
Maybe we should also call it "trumpford" stadium. LOL.
Yea deep down inside you a Southern fan. Like you said you want say it publicly especially on this forum.

Y’all need to put this much energy into getting that dome. #ownership

Y’all need to put energy into some lights for y’all campus... you would think a shooting at homecoming would make you amp up student and guest safety... got guest bands and fans walking clutching their purses and wallets cause they can’t see shat at night... #Safety

Aint no secret southern fans roun hea brother....
I spent a lot of time on southern campus chasing after women in my collegiate days, I secretly wanted to burn it down though.
Please! U right chasing our women. They don't want know losers from j st.

Yea deep down inside you a Southern fan. Like you said you want say it publicly especially on this forum.

You would be more of a secret fan than anyone the way you make it your duty to comment on or behind anyone/thing that has anything to do with JSU with that horrible English of yours. And got the nerve to call folk country with your feening a** lol.

Y’all need to put energy into some lights for y’all campus... you would think a shooting at homecoming would make you amp up student and guest safety... got guest bands and fans walking clutching their purses and wallets cause they can’t see shat at night... #Safety

Here comes the peanut gallery. You need to put some energy in finding some facts. Pulling shat out your arse stinks. #bullshat

What are trigger words for jSU fans?
A. Haymer
B. Jukebox
C. Stadium
D. Football
E. Southern
F. All of the above

😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Lights! Dude all them early games y'all got this year?! Words is, the reason why yall games so early this year because yall can't afford the light bill at Klan Memorial Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back