Official Game of Thrones Final Season Thread

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
HBO Has Already Digitally Removed That Coffee Cup From Sunday's 'Game of Thrones' Episode

Looks like Daenerys will have to get her caffeine fix another way, as HBO has already digitally removed the coffee cup that was seen sitting in front of Emilia Clarke's character on Sunday's episode of "Game of Thrones."

A representative for the premium-cable channel told TheWrap Tuesday that the beverage that was not meant to make it into Episode 804, "The Last of the Starks," has been edited out of the version currently available on HBO Go. We're told it will not be seen in any encore presentations going forward or in the episode that makes into into DVD sets, etc.

Sansa had the cup of coffee. They had a picture of her and Arya together just before the scene was shot.

Last edited:
Yara is preparing the rest of her loyal people to unite and go after Euron. I imagine she will show up on the next episode along with Dany and Drogon to completely annihilate his fleet. This will put a snag in Cersie's plan and force her move on the ground with the Golden Army.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I've been missing you!:)

Yara is preparing the rest of her loyal people to unite and go after Euron. I imagine she will show up on the next episode along with Dany and Drogon to completely annihilate his fleet. This will put a snag in Cersie's plan and force her move on the ground with the Golden Army.

I would have destroyed the entire city also...I’m more of feeling Grey Worm’s emotion. I just watched woman’s head chopped off. Everybody has to die.

The Hound went out hard!!!!

John Snow will be the “Queen’s Slayer.”

I would have destroyed the entire city also...I’m more of feeling Grey Worm’s emotion. I just watched woman’s head chopped off. Everybody has to die.

The Hound went out hard!!!!

John Snow will be the “Queen’s Slayer.”

I just wanted old girl to die a gruesome death lol, but i guess that'll do for now lol.

It's GoT, I don't believe anyone is dead until I see the lifeless body! Arya!

She's Dead Dead lol. It's only one more episode to go unfortunately. Had it been more episodes left then I could see that but they are clearly rushing to tie up all loose ends. Plus if you watched the after-show it was confirmed

Looks like Dany finally got what Lady Olenna Tyrell tried to tell her a long time ago, but she didn't listen. Too bad it took the death of two of her dragons, Jorah, Missandei, and Jon's betrayal (in her eyes) for it to sink in.

"I've known many wise men and I've outlived them all. Lords in Westeros are sheep. Are you a sheep? No, you're a dragon. Be a dragon.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm glad Dany strategically destroyed the scorpions and Eurons fleet.
The hound and mountain!!!
Dammit, I was underwhelmed as to how Cersi and Jamie died
I hope they are not dead because I want Arya to slice them both.

The Mad QUEEN!!!!!!
+1

I’m actually a bit disappointed.

A lot of characters have not been answered...they are just kinda in the wind.

Back