Official Game of Thrones Final Season Thread

Back then that behavior was normal lol. I definitely agree this show is the best thing going. I'm looking forward to the many different prequels they come up with. That should clear a lot of our questions up about the identity of the night king etc

Incest was common amongst House Targaryen, but I don’t think it was with the Lannister’s. While Tywin Lannnister did marry his cousin, I don’t believe any of the Lannister’s had relations between brother & sister.....until Cersei & Jamie came along. Lady Joanna, mother to Cersei, Jamie, and Tyrion, first caught Cersei & Jamie together when they were young forbade them from doing it again. She tried to keep them separated as best as she could. She also kept that from Tywin. Cersei did have a sexual relationship with her cousin Lancel.

The book suggests that incest wasn’t common for The Lannister’s but I may have read it wrong.

You know I get torturing your enemies....but sleeping with your sister or brother.....that's a whole new level of sickness. I'm surprised the kids were not special needs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Incest was common amongst House Targaryen, but I don’t think it was with the Lannister’s. While Tywin Lannnister did marry his cousin, I don’t believe any of the Lannister’s had relations between brother & sister.....until Cersei & Jamie came along. Lady Joanna, mother to Cersei, Jamie, and Tyrion, first caught Cersei & Jamie together when they were young forbade them from doing it again. She tried to keep them separated as best as she could. She also kept that from Tywin. Cersei did have a sexual relationship with her cousin Lancel.

The book suggests that incest wasn’t common for The Lannister’s but I may have read it wrong.

Yea they had incest as well. It definitely wasn't as common as the Targaryens but as you stated you'll still see it within their lineage as well.

Are all the white walkers dead?

Image result for baby white walkers

You know I get torturing your enemies....but sleeping with your sister or brother.....that's a whole new level of sickness. I'm surprised the kids were not special needs.
Well......Joffery was a special kind of crazy and it was assumed that it was, because he was born of incest.

LORD, THEY DUN KILT MISSENDEI AND RHAEGAL!!!!!
I knew Cersi was going to do it. I think The Hound is going to kill Clegane and Arya is going to kill Cersi (or something worse but I have no idea what that might be). Jamie and the Greyjoy dude are going to have issues.

On a side note: Is it just me or is there a glaring comparison between Cersi and *rump?

I knew Cersi was going to do it. I think The Hound is going to kill Clegane and Arya is going to kill Cersi (or something worse but I have no idea what that might be). Jamie and the Greyjoy dude are going to have issues.

On a side note: Is it just me or is there a glaring comparison between Cersi and *rump?

I can't see them giving Arya the two biggest kills in the same season lol. I think Jamie kills Cersi. Everything Maggy the frog told Cersi in prophecy has came true (although not all the prophecies are what they seem). The only two parts of the prophecy that have yet to pass are:

The part where a younger queen comes and casts her down - Dany or Sansa?
The part where her younger brother strangle her to death - Jamie (most think Tyrion but fail to realize that although her and Jamie are twins; he was born after her).

It will take both Arya and the hound to take down the mountain big arse lol

I can't see them giving Arya the two biggest kills in the same season lol. I think Jamie kills Cersi. Everything Maggy the frog told Cersi in prophecy has came true (although not all the prophecies are what they seem). The only two parts of the prophecy that have yet to pass are:

The part where her younger brother strangle her to death - Jamie (most think Tyrion but fail to realize that although her and Jamie are twins; he was born after her).

I think Jamie kills his sister because he can get close to her (pun intended, perhaps) LOL

I think Jamie kills his sister because he can get close to her (pun intended, perhaps) LOL

I have been good at predicting “The Walking Dead” so I will try my luck here. The Hound and the Mountain will fight. The Mountain will I hit Arya and the Hound thinking she is dead will kill the Mountain in an epic fight. The Hound will be injured and Arya will find him and he will die in her arms. He will ask her not to burn him.

Jaime will kill Cersei after he witnesses her killing their young brother.

Then there is going to be a problem with the Throne.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If not Jamie, Arya who I think will kill Jamie, when she finds out what he did to Bran.

I can see Arya killing Jamie after Jame kills Cersi. Got a feeling they're gonna Godfather Baptism Scene the end ...

That's my boy NastyD! You and @coldsweat......I wanna be like yall when I grow up!:):cool:

Back