UAPB @ Colorado State
TxSU @ #3 Baylor
JSU @ St. Bonaventure (ESPN+)
SU @ Baylor
AAMU @ Houston

11/11

ASU @ LaGrange

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It has gotten away from Alcorn the last 3 minutes after cutting it to 1.

Final
Tulsa 73
Alcorn 56

I don't see the Braves finishing at #7.

When did Valley play Delta State and Tougaloo? Exhibition?

Yep. Tougaloo led wire to wire. Delta State game was closer.

I would be shocked if we win 5-6 games this year. I'm on record in saying that Payne should have got canned last year.

Nice win for Texas Southern and the SWAC. I believe Southern plays Baylor next. Kick that @ss Jags.
This isn't a win for the swac. This is a win for TSU. Did you not see how these very same people up in here PILED ON us about the state fair after tickets were bought? No. Smash them, too. Treat them how they treat us and bleed that mentality to football and our other sports. Smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This isn't a win for the swac. This is a win for TSU. Did you not see how these very same people up in here PILED ON us about the state fair after tickets were bought? No. Smash them, too. Treat them how they treat us and bleed that mentality to football and our other sports. Smh
DID YOU NOT SEE......
-- When Grambling defeated GaTech last year other, SWAC schools celebrated??
-- When J-State defeated ULL in the opening round, other SWAC'ers celebrated??
-- When Danny Johnson clipped Ridley, other SWAC'ers celebrated??

If it wasn't a win for the SWAC, the commentators wouldn't have mentioned their record against the SWAC, just stopped with their record against tSU!!

That whole situation was caused by a TSU fan lying saying TSU side was sold out and SU sold no tickets lol. We didn’t expect TSU to have many fans.

Baylor is 56-1 all time against SWAC schools.
Gotta do better!

Baylor, just running up and through SWAC schools like shit through a turkey. smgdh Just f'ing sorry assed former PV coaches who couldn't recognize a talented HS bballer if he walked their campus 2 fall seasons ago. Until PV recruits and lands the upper echelon of TRUE bball young men, we'll continue to add to that 56 figure w/ the greatest ease. How can you recruit guys who cannot even shoot FTs at a clip > 85+%? What type of "bballer" is he? lol smh

I felt some type of way watching this debut last night. I seriously wonder where Q learned to keep his left foot as pivot and instantly catch/shoot once calculated space avails, w/out thought, ball above head/center, since his 8th grade year? Cannot help but knock down a simple 3 w/ that form but I wouldn't know anything about all that there. ::insert retarded looking smiley here::

Last edited:
DID YOU NOT SEE......
-- When Grambling defeated GaTech last year other, SWAC schools celebrated??
-- When J-State defeated ULL in the opening round, other SWAC'ers celebrated??
-- When Danny Johnson clipped Ridley, other SWAC'ers celebrated??

If it wasn't a win for the SWAC, the commentators wouldn't have mentioned their record against the SWAC, just stopped with their record against tSU!!
And then you add tSU... This is a win for TSU. It does not include you or anybody else in the swac. Sewage University didn't beat Baylor, we did. Go jump off a Cliff.

I will have to disagree with my CUZZ. This is a win for TSU, SWAC, MEAC, ETC. We can have healthy debate and all other types of chatter, but this win is for the entire conf.

If we have wins like this in football we will fill up our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back