HBCU Basketball OOC Conference 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to disagree with my CUZZ. This is a win for TSU, SWAC, MEAC, ETC. We can have healthy debate and all other types of chatter, but this win is for the entire conf.

If we have wins like this in football we will fill up our side.

I totally agree!!!!

What happened because it LOOKED like we bought tickets En masse to a game wasn't healthy debate. It was typical jaguar ego. WE beat Baylor. Baylor... sU is now on the clock. Do your worst.

bama state girls committed 43 turnovers tonight vs. kentucky. 43...they only took 41 shots! they had more turnovers than shots!
giphy.gif

That whole situation was caused by a TSU fan lying saying TSU side was sold out and SU sold no tickets lol. We didn’t expect TSU to have many fans.

This TSU supporter didn't lie about tickets sold for the game against SU in Dallas. I posted the map for you to see. There were no seats on the TSU side between the 10 yard lines. Carry on

bama state girls committed 43 turnovers tonight vs. kentucky. 43...they only took 41 shots! they had more turnovers than shots!
giphy.gif

Too bad Valley already accomplished this dubious stat against Nebraska *sighs*

(13 shots made. 17 turnovers)

Too bad Valley already accomplished this dubious stat against Nebraska *sighs*

(13 shots made. 17 turnovers)
no...you missed it. I'm not talking about how many shots they made. They shot the ball 41 times, they turned it over 43 times. I don't know how many they made, but if they made all 41 shots they still would have lost.

Number 10 South Carolina travels to Alabama State to play the ladies. I'm sure it's because Coach daughter play for the Gamecocks. Good jesture by dawn Staley.

Has any other team hosted a top 10 school in any sport recently?

Number 10 South Carolina travels to Alabama State to play the ladies. I'm sure it's because Coach daughter play for the Gamecocks. Good jesture by dawn Staley.

Has any other team hosted a top 10 school in any sport recently?

We hosted Jason Kidd & Tony Gonzales when they played at Cal-Berkeley. A player on the Cal team played at Jack Yates and Coach Todd Bozeman promised his parents he'd play in Houston while he was on the team.

We hosted Jason Kidd & Tony Gonzales when they played at Cal-Berkeley. A player on the Cal team played at Jack Yates and Coach Todd Bozeman promised his parents he'd play in Houston while he was on the team.

That's dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back