NBA FINALS: Cleveland and Golden State

The Cavs played horrible offense last night. They allowed KD to dominate. Their transition defense was ridiculous and they didn't react mismatches.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have been picking Golden State throughout the season but understand that it is only one game.

And now Steve Kerr suddenly feels well enough to coach. This will help Mike Brown get another head coaching job, although that team would make most coaches look legendary. lol

DEFENSE!

Cleveland is not playing their game.

Side Note: I'm not a fan of KD when he made the decision to play for Golden State...it was like "I can't beat em so I'm joining them." I wonder if he will win two rings and leave to go to the Wizards

DEFENSE!

Side Note: I'm not a fan of KD when he made the decision to play for Golden State...it was like "I can't beat em so I'm joining them." I wonder if he will win two rings and leave to go to the Wizards

I feel the same way and wonder the same thing.

DEFENSE!

The whole point is to win a ring. Well, atleast that'd be my reason for playing anyway. Some folks are out there for shits and giggles but at the end of the day that ring is what everybody is playing for so why not? I don't see a problem with it. Some call it the easy way, I call it the smart way. Regardless he's still playing the game he loves and puttin in work too, from what I saw last night. Ain't like he just got on the team and sat back while everybody else did the work. Hey, more power to that brother. I ain't mad at em.

Well yall know what will happen next season. The Cavs will probably add Melo and somebody else to Lebron, Kyrie, Love etc to get by GS. LOL. Chris Paul already thinking San Antonio. Who know who else may go there with him. Thats the league now. Super teams. I respected GS because they drafted all their star players except Durant. Durant might get him a ring. But he left a contender for a title. Maybe Westbrook needs to go join San Antonio too.

Well yall know what will happen next season. The Cavs will probably add Melo and somebody else to Lebron, Kyrie, Love etc to get by GS. LOL. Chris Paul already thinking San Antonio. Who know who else may go there with him. Thats the league now. Super teams. I respected GS because they drafted all their star players except Durant. Durant might get him a ring. But he left a contender for a title. Maybe Westbrook needs to go join San Antonio too.

Agreed!

The whole point is to win a ring. Well, atleast that'd be my reason for playing anyway. Some folks are out there for shits and giggles but at the end of the day that ring is what everybody is playing for so why not? I don't see a problem with it. Some call it the easy way, I call it the smart way. Regardless he's still playing the game he loves and puttin in work too, from what I saw last night. Ain't like he just got on the team and sat back while everybody else did the work. Hey, more power to that brother. I ain't mad at em.

I get why he did it but I didn't agree. He took the criticism during the off season but remained focused on getting that chip. KD has shown me so far throughout the playoffs was hunger and making his mark in this series. It's not over yet but he'll get that MVP if they close it out in 4.

Westbrook in San Antonio would be interesting if they also get Chris Paul.

Pop + Westbrook is a no go. Neither of them would do that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I get why he did it but I didn't agree. He took the criticism during the off season but remained focused on getting that chip. KD has shown me so far throughout the playoffs was hunger and making his mark in this series. It's not over yet but he'll get that MVP if they close it out in 4.

But really how bad is that hunger when you have 3 starters that can drop points....then the bench is damn near 7 deep where any one of them could start.

I watched last night when there were nothing but bench players in for Golden State and they were still raining 3s like it was a strip club.

But really how bad is that hunger when you have 3 starters that can drop points....then the bench is damn near 7 deep where any one of them could start.

I watched last night when there were nothing but bench players in for Golden State and they were still raining 3s like it was a strip club.

They want to embarrass the Cavs. That's why Steph and Klay and KD were launching 30-foot 3s with no remorse.

Pop + Westbrook is a no go. Neither of them would do that.

Sarcasm. LOL. Westbrook wouldn't go to San Antonio even if asked. He could use a coach like Pop though. Westbrook if he leaves is headed to Cali. If Chris Paul goes roll out of Clipper Land. I would not be shocked to see Westbrook end up with the Clippers. And if Jerry West leaves GS for the Clippers. Could Clay Thompson be coming with him?

They want to embarrass the Cavs. That's why Steph and Klay and KD were launching 30-foot 3s with no remorse.

That is not going to keep people from their opinions that they needed KD to come play for them to get by Lebron and the Cavs. 4 NBA all stars plus a former All Star in Igoudala vs 3 All Stars and 1 former All Star in Deron Williams. LOL. All the NBA will do is allow the Cavs to get another All Star to avenge this. Part 4 next year until Boston and the Lake show can get good again.

I can see LeBron trying to recruit Wade to Cleveland for next season.

Wade and Melo both could end up in Cleveland. Yeah I know the salary cap is a challenge. But they may find a way out of it. Even if that means Love gets traded. The Knicks got issues. They may have to amnesty Melo. Porzingis is already beyotching to management that he aint happy either. So they are a mess. So I really look for Bron to go after one of his boys or both.

Back