Cador Retires

So, uhhh you just admitted that Cador was outright pimpin su. One can only guess that Banks got tired of being pimped.

How did Cador pimp SU? You do realize he is responsible for having the best baseball facilities in the conference. Banks just has his own ideas on what needs to be done. Props to Banks. Just tell Omar to stop calling Banks. He ain't returning his calls. Lol

WOW!! You hear that sujagtilidie and JR. Herbert speaks the truth. Since the scholarship debacles, su hasn't been the same.

Herb just speculating stuff. We just had better players than everyone. Hell the things he did do didn't help us win. Lol. We had not been the same since certain coaches on staff left.

Congrats to Coach Cador on an outstanding career. He was the general of the SWAC. With TSU making the tournament again and Melendez at FIU it looks like Coach Rob will be at the top of his game in the SWAC for awhile. It will be interesting to see who Southern hires. Following a legend like Cador is going to be tough on whoever his successor will be.

Lol...counting Vasquez and Bama State out I see. Vasquez had the freshman player of the year and a team loaded with young talent. Melendez left the program in good shape and nothing I've seen indicate there will be drop off in the future. Our problem this year was pitching and counting on signees who went the minor league route instead of playing for the Hornets.

How did Cador pimp SU? You do realize he is responsible for having the best baseball facilities in the conference. Banks just has his own ideas on what needs to be done. Props to Banks. Just tell Omar to stop calling Banks. He ain't returning his calls. Lol
Again, stay on topic. Someone from su hinted that he's been virtually retired over the last three years. I know you read that.
It's up to su to replace Cador with someone in mind. As long as he was there, Cador should've been grooming someone to take his place but seems like he didn't.

And Omar's doing a good job where he is, so let's stay on Cador.

Again, stay on topic. Someone from su hinted that he's been virtually retired over the last three years. I know you read that.
It's up to su to replace Cador with someone in mind. As long as he was there, Cador should've been grooming someone to take his place but seems like he didn't.

Seems like you still haven't learned that talking out the crack of your arse makes you one. He's groomed dozens of people to take his spot so don't worry about us, keep trying to play catch up.

Cador has groomed so many people. Look at how many folks SU has working in the MLB.

Last edited:
JR, you just said in post 55 that Cador's assistant coaches did all the coaching while he sat around. That came from you.

Wasn't nobody pumpin SU smh. Stop trying to mess this thread up.
Well, JR said in post 55 that Cador's assistants were doing all the coaching.
If JR's wrong, then I'm wrong, but JR's supposed to have the inside information, so he couldn't have been making stuff up.....or could he? Which is it sujagtilidie?

If JR's wrong, then I'm wrong, but JR's supposed to have the inside information, so he couldn't have been making stuff up.....or could he? Which is it sujagtilidie?
That "pimping" resulted in getting the baseball stadium fixed up and a new field house for the baseball team.

Lol...counting Vasquez and Bama State out I see. Vasquez had the freshman player of the year and a team loaded with young talent. Melendez left the program in good shape and nothing I've seen indicate there will be drop off in the future. Our problem this year was pitching and counting on signees who went the minor league route instead of playing for the Hornets.
He forgot about JSU too. Maybe he meant in the West.

Wasn't nobody pimpin SU, stop speaking on stuff you have no clue on.

That "pimping" resulted in getting the baseball stadium fixed up and a new field house for the baseball team.
Also field house, and a indoor batting cage. Cador is a World Class fundraiser. He will be great in that role at SU. The BR buisness community loves Cador.

Also field house, and a indoor batting cage. Cador is a World Class fundraiser. He will be great in that role at SU. The BR buisness community loves Cador.
Now that is one thing I agree with you about. As a matter of fact I suggested the very same position at least two years ago and y'all called me all kind's of nasty names.

Last edited:

Black folks dont groom replacements in ANYTHING.

Back