Cador Retires

It was circulating for months in the SU circle. Not surprised. Especially once Banks became the full time AD.
Now let's see how many SWAC coaches try to contact Banks for that job after seeing the new baseball facilities SU has.
I said this two years ago and got all but cursed out.

It was circulating for months in the SU circle. Not surprised. Especially once Banks became the full time AD.
Now let's see how many SWAC coaches try to contact Banks for that job after seeing the new baseball facilities SU has.

About 9-10 years to late. Great point about the facilities. I would imagine that no SWAC coach will be considered. If I were a SWAC head coach or assistant, I would inquire.

Hmmm...

"(Banks) told me some of the things going on behind the scenes and told me it would be in my best interest if we could come to an agreement that I'd come and work for him for another year and I'd leave baseball," Cador said. "I knew I needed to do it. He made it easier by the way he put it by needing me to help him."

Hmmm...

"(Banks) told me some of the things going on behind the scenes and told me it would be in my best interest if we could come to an agreement that I'd come and work for him for another year and I'd leave baseball," Cador said. "I knew I needed to do it. He made it easier by the way he put it by needing me to help him."
Sound like it was an "involuntary " retirement.

Hmmm...

Why in the world would Cador volunteer this information to the public? Sounds like Cador didn't think this out before he spoke.

Back