National Signing Day 2016 - 2/3/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ folks going in on my man V.

It's no secret that Big Worm and his staff can recruit. Whether it's a number 1 class or not. Who knows. Hell even the Power 5 schools will not know really how good their ranked classes will be until they lace them up and hit the practice field and then see if it translates to the actual games.

Signing day is like the NFL draft. A bunch of high hopes and expectations. But there will be disappointments and kids who just don't adjust to college ball no matter how great or good they seem. We will see SWAC stars not on any of these lists emerge as walk ons or late signees. It is what it is.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Your nephew...smh. How you let this happen? LOL

Umm...don't get me started bruh! LOL. I tried like hell with the coaching staff. Came down to a numbers game, I believe. Still, I would have loved to have him at "True Blue U." (that's copyrighted by the way, so don't steal it!) Glad he got a full ride, and I'm more happy he stayed true to his HBCU roots. Call it bittersweet!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
lol lawd... Flagship didn't have the god given sense to creat (no e) all this here. Sat down somewhere w/ this flagship foolish talk.

2016-02-04_15.58.59_zps9ndfenhi.jpg~original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back