Let's Talk About Pep

Put it like this, Wendy and Pep so tore up, that if they were the last two women on earth, I would go find a sheep and hit it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
man its too much for me to quote about Wendy and Pep and their manly features. Lawd, yall goin hard. :lmao:

And 8 to 5....:dead: you are going to hell on a full scholarship. :dead: :emlaugh:
He shole is...I holla'd when I saw that post. TRAPEZOID...Lawd help me! :dead:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Pep kinda has some manly features now herself after all that plastic surgery. I wish these women would realize they're beauty and stop all this altering of themselves. :smh:

lil kim needed to hear this

I'm watching it now. This chick Kitty is annoying as fugg. I like Jacque. Pep is cool. Don't think I'll be watching this show too much. It's just not interesting to me.

I watched for the first time last night...after the Fantasia trainwreck rerun....:smh: But I thought it was entertaining. Thought it was a bit of a stretch to do basically a dating show on women in their 40s and they are up there acting like teenagers with the giggling and stuff...but 2 each his own. i think Pep is cute as hell as were all the women. It tickles me how much men will talk about women's shapes and they'll be looking like a bull moose on a crackling diet--just butt and gutt--a confirmed fact that the mirror is NOT their friend. :lol: Go Pep!

All reality tv isn't bad. Flava Flav was bad; Tiny and Toya was NOT bad...and can't say I've watched anything else....so....:noidea:

I watched for the first time last night...after the Fantasia trainwreck rerun....:smh: But I thought it was entertaining. Thought it was a bit of a stretch to do basically a dating show on women in their 40s and they are up there acting like teenagers with the giggling and stuff...but 2 each his own. i think Pep is cute as hell as were all the women. It tickles me how much men will talk about women's shapes and they'll be looking like a bull moose on a crackling diet--just butt and gutt--a confirmed fact that the mirror is NOT their friend. :lol: Go Pep!

All reality tv isn't bad. Flava Flav was bad; Tiny and Toya was NOT bad...and can't say I've watched anything else....so....:noidea:

:lol::lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

I wouldn't give a dang if my gutt fell to the floor and I couldn't see my balls when I took my drawz off. I would just be a fat guy pissing on his balls, but that still doesn't change the fact that Wendy Williams and Pep look like two punks dressed up going to boys town. Bad body, bad shaped and bad face lifts.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think bending a sheep over falls in the "anythang" category, Boo...:lol: Okay, lets stop the craziness....I'm done.

Sheep pussy over human pussy puts you in every woman walking who hear about this shyt rat chere's...."will fugg anythang" category. Trust me. :kiss: :nod: Definitely something to keep on the low low. :lol:

:uhoh::uhoh:

Sorry CT, but I present you with Wendy, Pepa and the Sheep. You be the judge. :smh: Bah!!! Bah!!

Attachments

• wendy-williams5.jpg
    wendy-williams5.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 7
  • pepa.jpg
    pepa.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 10
  • sheep.jpg
    sheep.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
Cee I feel you somewhat on Wendy. She's a shemale. Pep has always been cute just has that trapezoid body that I'll pass on but she doesn't look like a dude by the face.

Now as far as not hitting them Vs. a sheep....uhh I wouldn't hit eithe one but I'd choose something else female before a sheep.

He would too with eyes wide open.

Nope. All puddin ain't good puddin. I am shallow like that. :D I could drank some red dagger, Grape MD 20/20, Old E, Colt 45 and Aristocrat Gin all at the same time, and would still rather hit that sheep before either one of them.

Back