Why is JStank folk making these wake band threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore!!!!!... I coulda SWORN I wore a Jackson State t-shirt to the last 4 JSU-SU games.... So drugging me and changing my clothes has apparently been going on for some time now. LOLOL I am highly pissed. ... I'm curious.... WHAT WAS I REALLY WEARING IN 2007????

I rode with you that game too!!! Dannng, I promise I aint drug you dude!! You know me better than that!!! LMBO!! Now tht I think about it....WHAT THE HEYAL was I wearing??????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lmao:

OMG... NT, when did you start wearing Hoodies with NAPS!? :retard:

I've heard it all now!

Don't try that... I'm on to yall ARSES... You know dayum well what he talkin bout... YOU BASTARDS DRUGGED ME AND CHANGED MY OUTFIT ... and told me we LOST THE GAME :lol::lol::lol: DID WE REALLY EVEN LOSE???? :lol: STIIIIILLL DYIN LAUGHIN' @ whoever this dude was with these 20 POCKET PANTS ON!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: @ NT dressing like a KATRINIAN at the 07' JSU/SU game!

NT, you was looking mighty dirty and scummy according to trumpet boy!
He just gave us your entire wardrobe! :noidea:

I mean.... this cat aaallllwwwwaaays walks into these things like this. I just let it ride.... The "20 POCKET PANTS" got me trippin.... as well as the country shoes... well AND THE NAPPY HOODIE WOOW!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will say... whoever this dude was... he was indeed toe up! LMAO!!!!!

That what I'm saying!! He studied WHOEVER that was...from hoodie to foot!!!!!

I'm really mad at this nappy hoodie!!! You coulda told us...U know I woulda got you a new hoodie for the game...don't worry....you will have a NEW one this year!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rode with you that game too!!! Dannng, I promise I aint drug you dude!! You know me better than that!!! LMBO!! Now tht I think about it....WHAT THE HEYAL was I wearing??????

Don't try that... I'm on to yall ARSES... You know dayum well what he talkin bout... YOU BASTARDS DRUGGED ME AND CHANGED MY OUTFIT ... and told me we LOST THE GAME :lol::lol::lol: DID WE REALLY EVEN LOSE???? :lol: STIIIIILLL DYIN LAUGHIN' @ whoever this dude was with these 20 POCKET PANTS ON!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol: LMAO!!! ya'll stupid....but NT why is another grown man worrying about what u had on anyway....and why does he even remember?!?! thats the bigger question :retard:

:lol:

Wait, you had on country shoes too?? Dannnng, I didnt even know?? You had those on at High School Day too?? When u changed??? Dang, Im mad!!!! 20 pocket pants...dang we coulda used those pockets at the registration table that morning..why you aint say nuthin....LOL!!!!!!!

Should have told that necca to change clothes before he got out that car.. some friend you are...

:shame:

:lol::lol: LMAO!!! ya'll stupid....but NT why is another grown man worrying about what u had on anyway....and why does he even remember?!?! thats the bigger question :retard:

I feel ya... but the BIGGER question is.... WHOOOOO was this clown he with these TWENTY POCKET PANTS!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and a NAPPY HOODIE. He killed me with that part!!!! and the BIG COUNTRY SHOES!!

I feel ya... but the BIGGER question is.... WHOOOOO was this clown he with these TWENTY POCKET PANTS!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and a NAPPY HOODIE. He killed me with that part!!!!

Annnnd, WHYYY did he stand there and count 20 pockets!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Yall had me at the game in these sh*ts:

pocket-pants.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

so WRONG!!!

damn shame dude cant smack so he resorts to clothes smack???? were yall gonna wear those stop snitchin shirts to the game in front of lil children; JPD needs to ban yall from coming in the stadium; tainting our youth with such negativity

That what I'm saying!! He studied WHOEVER that was...from hoodie to foot!!!!!

I'm really mad at this nappy hoodie!!! You coulda told us...U know I woulda got you a new hoodie for the game...don't worry....you will have a NEW one this year!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kind of hard to miss what a necca have on when he keep callin you over for conversation...

As I remember I was recording SU when country Aaron keep calling for me to come over.... Was actually kind of shocked to see this necca didn't even attempt to hide some of that country on such a big day... Shat the biggest day in JACKSON every year.... LMAO

It's kind of hard to miss what a necca have on when he keep callin you over for conversation...

As I remember I was recording SU when country Aaron keep calling for me to come over.... Was actually kind of shocked to see this necca didn't even attempt to hide some of that country on such a big day... Shat the biggest day in JACKSON every year.... LMAO

Jared, now I know you lying b/c can't nobody understand what you saying....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I mean, atleast say... I had on some thick glasses or something..... Something believable.... :lol: If I came to myself and realized I was wearing these 20 pocket pants.. I would have jumped off the top of the stadium. :lol:

Where you been bruh?! I tried to tell yall what's going on with that dude.:smh: He just verified what I've been saying all along.:smh:

Annnnd, WHYYY did he stand there and count 20 pockets!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Could of been 23....Shat I don't know.. it was a lot..

NT

You should have just posted a picture of your pants.. all those are a lil cleaner.. they similar though

:tup:

Aaron, you called him over for conversation??? Did I go??? LOL!!! :retard:

Where you been bruh?! I tried to tell yall what's going on with that dude.:smh: He just verified what I've been saying all along.:smh:

smh... this Napoleonistic dude...
Somebody tell this hip twister to stay out of my threads if he don't like gay bashing... Before he cries and yells about calling my employer...

Folks on here that KNOW you been varified YOU son.. All of them done said they used YOU as an example of what they tell their SONS not to be..

Kick rocks boi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back