Why is JStank folk making these wake band threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"Wake :retard:........... Who Died?"

chris_richardson.jpg

SU's SGA Chief Justice; Christopher Richardson

:topic: Just a random question...

What does SU's SGA Chief Justice have to do with this? :retard:

ah... duh... he's crying like he's at a "WAKE"

BWAWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lawd there they go over-anazlying shyt again!!

Now you know they gonna come in here and start that whining shyt like, "y'all shouldn't talk about him. He was crying b/c of blah,blah, blah. That's not smack material. That's not allowed"
:whine:

Now you know they gonna come in here and start that whining shyt like, "y'all shouldn't talk about him. He was crying b/c of blah,blah, blah. That's not smack material. That's not allowed"

:lol: @ "THAT'S NOT ALLOWED"

You are right. They are probably even gonna try to get certain phrases/words censored out on the band board... So from now on you'll have to type this:

TO BUY FOR
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is “Mama Jag" still living? I haven't seen her in years! "Mama Jag" was inducted into Southern's Sports Hall of Fame in 2005.

"When you come before the people... HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY... or don't bother coming before the people."

- ____________

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
national-city-bank-robbery-wsbt.jpg

Didn't JSU just get another felon with a gun charge on their team?

I bet them cats were the root cause of a few "wakes" in Jackson..

:tup:

Man they did LaCumba so wrong!!! :shame:

I would call PETA mydamnself if they get another one!!!

Damn....I ain't surprised ONE bit at who can't spell. We told that clown two years ago to keep his spell check warranty from expiring.:lol::lol:

By the way, did they hold a "wake" for LaCumba? Tweety bird's cage was bigger than that iron box they had LaCumba stuffed in.
The statute of limitations for animal cruelty lasts ten years, so you still have time.:smh:

I hope they don't have any fish. They might put 'em in a jelly glass and call that their fish tank.:smh:

kids doing what kids do!

according to the police report, the victims were blindfolded, stripped of their shirts, doused with water, and struck numerous times with open hands. They then allegedly were beaten with the wooden plank. A third victim was not hospitalized but reported being struck more than 50 times by the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back