Why is JStank folk making these wake band threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kids doing what Kids do, Right? :idea:

1207wood.jpg

doc_holliday.jpg

Are we cross?

:lol: I'm laughing... You and the rest of your SUcka Inmates from SUcka Univ. are BENEATH us. :lecture:

Care for me to BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU? :D

Son...real simple...you got life and bullschitt confused. :shame:

Your SUperior is light years ahead of you lynch street kittens.

Now...do you care for me to simplify?

:lol:

PS...GO HOME!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
according to the police report, the victims were blindfolded, stripped of their shirts, doused with water, and struck numerous times with open hands. They then allegedly were beaten with the wooden plank. A third victim was not hospitalized but reported being struck more than 50 times by the board.

^^^is a damn shame. But yet grown ass men was wearing stop snitching shirts justifying beating those kids with 2x4s. Why they worrying about who snitching SUckas needs to learn how to spell and subject/verb agreement.

The retarded DRUNKEN monkey is in my thread all late... When yall going to let that Hip twisting, Banana eating, soft finger tip, ugly goon boy into JSU's private forum...

Jax,

They can beat this dead horse all they want... and skip around what the fact JSU band is going to be a joke again....

Field shows are already in the pitts, Stands has drastically declined and that's about to get 10 times worse....

Oh well, it will be funny watching Alcorn and Valley blow the rest of the letters off them raggidy arse uniforms...

according to the police report, the victims were blindfolded, stripped of their shirts, doused with water, and struck numerous times with open hands. They then allegedly were beaten with the wooden plank. A third victim was not hospitalized but reported being struck more than 50 times by the board.

^^^is a damn shame. But yet grown ass men was wearing stop snitching shirts justifying beating those kids with 2x4s. Why they worrying about who snitching SUckas needs to learn how to spell and subject/verb agreement.

Do you have the article of the bank robbery performed by JSU's star running back this past January?

The retarded DRUNKEN monkey is in my thread all late... When yall going to let that Hip twisting, Banana eating, soft finger tip, ugly goon boy into JSU's private forum...

Jax,

They can beat this dead horse all they want... and skip around what the fact JSU band is going to be a joke again....

Field shows are already in the pitts, Stands has drastically declined and that's about to get 10 times worse....

Oh well, it will be funny watching Alcorn and Valley blow the rest of the letters off them raggidy arse uniforms...

Man, let the WAFIA have their fun. They shole gonna be quiet round these parts on 10/4/09. :lol:

Is it "wack" or "weak"??:lol::lol::lol:

And this negrah supposed to have a damn degree??!! I betcha "Suthern" is spelled wrong on his fake degree.:smh::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back