Why is JStank folk making these wake band threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron, you called him over for conversation??? Did I go??? LOL!!! :retard:

His responce to this will verify his lies... Because Aaron know good and dayum well hell called my over there by his country ass quit a few times when I was trying to record....

omg.... I didn't say TWO WORDS to this dude at the game!!! :lol: JAGBR done stole his password I think.... :retard:

:tup:

Fa sho' lying arse.... See this is the exact reason I don't run to speak to SOME of you folk on here... I guess you ain't send me an out to blue text neither right?!?!

If a mofo have to lie and be "fake" on the net, it really ain't worth speaking in person....
Now you done set up here and told this lie.. I know how to handle you in person next time...

Be cool yo'...

:lol: this necca on here lying about "speaking".... WTF son... That's some new shyt right there...

You phony for that one Aaron...
I guess the only way to make people think I am lying is to say I ain't see you.... :lol:

Get right ... :shame:

How's finally owning a stadium coming? Guess ya'll will finally OWN Memorial on... April 31st?

:snicker:

Hey Jax, one more favor bruh....since you interpreted "wake" to mean "weak or wack", could you please interpret this to modern English....

"His responce to this will verify his lies... Because Aaron know good and dayum well hell called my over there by his country ass quit a few times when I was trying to record.... "

:tup: Thanks....:lol::lol:

His responce to this will verify his lies... Because Aaron know good and dayum well hell called my over there by his country ass quit a few times when I was trying to record....

Dude, I'm laughing at you...not agreeing with you!!! I go to EVERY game with Aaron....I was sitting RIGHT next to him...and have YET to see a pair of 20 pocket pants...big country shoes...or a nappy hoodie!!! Who is this person you THOUGHT was Aaron??

Ur weird!!! :retard: LOL!

:tup:

Fa sho' lying arse.... See this is the exact reason I don't run to speak to SOME of you folk on here... I guess you ain't send me an out to blue text neither right?!?!

If a mofo have to lie and be "fake" on the net, it really ain't worth speaking in person....
Now you done set up here and told this lie.. I know how to handle you in person next time...

Be cool yo'...

:lol: this necca on here lying about "speaking".... WTF son... That's some new shyt right there...

You phony for that one Aaron...

I'm going to venture from my normal practice of NEVER responding to your posts. lol. Just to say.... Dude, I HONESTLY don't know WHO THE HELL it was that kept "calling you over for conversation"... "wore 20 pocket pants"...."wore a nappy hoodie"....and "big country shoes" at the SU-JSU game. (this is really some elementary sh*t.. lol. good thing i'm bored at work). I spoke to you ONCE at the JSU-SU game.... who the mystery person is ... I can't help you with. :lol: .... NOW WHAT'S CRAZY IS... I HAVE MET YOU BEFORE... so I'm not sure how you are mistaking my identity. ... but yea. alright then. LOL.

Jared, now I know you lying b/c can't nobody understand what you saying....
:lol:

SS,

I know you making fun and all.. but don't help that dude tell that lie...

:smh:

And why is that wierd dude "Gayrob" AMENING shyt on here when none of yall ever want to meet his arse?!?!

Negga can't get into a private forum on TSPN and only GR tolerates his wierd arse.....

:shame:

SS,

I know you making fun and all.. but don't help that dude tell that lie...

:smh:

And why is that wierd dude "Gayrob" AMENING shyt on here when none of yall ever want to meet his arse?!?!

Negga can't get into a private forum on TSPN and only GR tolerates his wierd arse.....

:shame:

i've met JayRob...he's cool peeps!!

But this thread shole is funny!!!
:lol::lol:

Dude, I'm laughing at you...not agreeing with you!!! I go to EVERY game with Aaron....I was sitting RIGHT next to him...and have YET to see a pair of 20 pocket pants...big country shoes...or a nappy hoodie!!! Who is this person you THOUGHT was Aaron??

Ur weird!!! :retard: LOL!

Diva, he is weird! He followed me around for months on this site, swo'up and down that I was some person he had made up in head. :lol:
Messin' round with that voodoo done messed his head up!

*sidebar @ JSUDIVA* Remember what I told that woman at that JSU/SU basketball game in SU's Empty MiniDome? :lmao:

That was too funny, had everybody LAUGHING... she was lookin' too stupid!
She didn't scare me!

Dude, I'm "amening" shiat on here cause now folks know what I've been talking about.

Real men don't go around counting men's pockets, following men around, now lying on 'em. Dude, something the hell is wrong with you.....SERIOUSLY??!!"

Last edited:
I'm going to venture from my normal practice of NEVER responding to your posts. lol. Just to say.... Dude, I HONESTLY don't know WHO THE HELL it was that kept "calling you over for conversation"... "wore 20 pocket pants"...."wore a nappy hoodie"....and "big country shoes" at the SU-JSU game. (this is really some elementary sh*t.. lol. good thing i'm bored at work). I spoke to you ONCE at the JSU-SU game.... who the mystery person is ... I can't help you with. :lol: .... NOW WHAT'S CRAZY IS... I HAVE MET YOU BEFORE... so I'm not sure how you are mistaking my identity. ... but yea. alright then. LOL.

Thank you for telln' this HALF truth.... Ain't no mystery necca... Like you said, we met BEFORE!! So I know who the fug you were and I know how country you were that day....

Chill on that other shyt.... One thing I can't stand is a liar Aaron.... You went from saying:

"I ain't say 2 words to this dude"

to

"I spoke to him once"....

Man carry your inspector gadget arse on with this foolishness...

All because a necca called your "Country" arse country.. Shyt U COUNTRY NICCA!!! Own IT!! :shame:

Dude, I don't go around counting men's pockets, so that eliminates me. Counting men's pockets....following men around, now lying on 'em. Dude, something the hell is wrong with you.....SERIOUSLY??!!"

I've been knowin' the cat from around these boards for a long time and we pretty much trade "your school ain't sh*t"s and laugh it off but... this is just weird.... :retard: I dunno what to say! lol

Diva, he is weird! He followed me around for months on this site, swo'up and down that I was some person he had made up in head. :lol:
Messin' round with that voodoo done messed his head up!

*sidebar @ JSUDIVA* Remember what I told that woman at that JSU/SU basketball game in SU's Empty MiniDome? :lmao:

That was too funny, had everybody LAUGHING... she was lookin' too stupid!
She didn't scare me!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @ the SU game!! Daaaaaaang, I toooootally forgot about that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @ the SU game!! Daaaaaaang, I toooootally forgot about that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

This WAKE thread has been totally entertaining. From the initial post... all the way to this guy saying I was wearing 20 pocket pants, Country Shoes and a nappy hoodie and then calling ME A LIE! :lol:

wow

Dude, I don't go around counting men's pockets, so that eliminates me. Counting men's pockets....following men around, now lying on 'em. Dude, something the hell is wrong with you.....SERIOUSLY??!!"

First off, you cried like a biatch because I smacking your retarded arse.. Now you in MY thread... If it was that serious, wouldn't you be ignoring my threads?!?!

Man we all on here know ABOUT YOU.... I just slowed up on that shyt because calling you what you are was getting old....

Same folk you think laugh with you, PM me about how WIERD and sweet you are dude...

Why would you draw attention to yourself like this by trying to call me something everyone on here that knows me know I not when everyone that done been in at least 100 ft. of you KNOW what you are....
You do better not even posting in my threads son....
I smacked your fruity arse because you are easy as h3ll to smack... When you started firing off emails making personal threats is when I knew I had to approach you differently...

Just be fruity and stay away from my threads boi....

You see where owning that little one got you.....renting ours. :lol::lol:

They don't even want to play in the one they own.:lol: Jax bruh, you might wanna stay away from stadium smack for the time being. LOL!!!

I can't wait to see the Jukes marching OUT while the BOOM plays "GO HOME" "GO HOME" "GO HOME" in the background!!!! LOL!!!

HTH did I miss all this?...:lol:

Ps- JSt. is one of the last folks that needs to stay too long on the "spelling" smack. Let's keep it "baLLanced" now.

I'm about to go find me some 20 pocket pants somewhere online... I be having alotta sh*t sometimes. I can just throw it in them jurnts. He put me on to something.

This WAKE thread has been totally entertaining. From the initial post... all the way to this guy saying I was wearing 20 pocket pants, Country Shoes and a nappy hoodie and then calling ME A LIE! :lol:

wow

Say Aaron, if someone say:

"I ain't say 2 words to that dude"

and then say

"I spoke to him once" when YOU initiated the convo.

Is that a LIE, or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back