WHO DAT NATION UPDATES

Could this mean less draft picks for an already sad team with not many trade options?

Browns, Falcons Reportedly Informed of Punishments for League Rules Violations
*snicker*

The icing on the cake, would be for Goodall to give them to us.
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Last edited:
Man, ain't nobody thinking about that stuff. So what? We lose some money and TD gets banned? Well, we "HAVE MONEY" and ALL of us want TD banned. Now, tell me what are you all signing Spencer with? Gumbo? I know, I know.......Crawfish étouffée.

Let me know when y'all get real fans and don't have to use fake crowd noise. "snicker"
Real fans? Man, yall bout to go the same way the Miami Heat fans went after Lebron left. ALL those hurricane Katrina fans bout to go back to the Cowgirls and their other teams and the only thing yall will be left with is yall old paper bags.

Real fans? Man, yall bout to go the same way the Miami Heat fans went after Lebron left. ALL those hurricane Katrina fans bout to go back to the Cowgirls and their other teams and the only thing yall will be left with is yall old paper bags.

Stop lying to yourself man. At our worst the Dome was selling out seats while the failcons ave never been able to sell tickets. Arthur Blank is a big dummy that's cheap and couldn't win a Super Bowl if he rented last year's Patriots team and made them wear falcon uniforms.

The failcons might have a few dollars under the cap, but they have players that no other team wants. I wonder how many teams would be breaking down the door for Matty Ice over Drew Brees and old Matty makes more than Drew. Now that's just plain retarded for an organization with no fans to pay a unwanted QB all that money.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/25/matt-ryan-contract-extension-falcons_n_3654678.html

26998d1337451109-lol-gif-myemoticone_image-gif-lol_lol.gif

Last edited:
Stop lying to yourself man. At our worst the Dome was selling out seats while the failcons ave never been able to sell tickets. Arthur Blank is a big dummy that's cheap and couldn't win a Super Bowl if he rented last year's Patriots team and made them wear falcon uniforms.
Dude, you just can't see from your gold stained glasses. Those Katrina fans yall picked up years ago are falling off and you all are returning back to the paper bag days. No real successor to take over after Brees either. Yeah, paper bag days are fastly approaching.

The failcons might have a few dollars under the cap, but they have players that no other team wants. I wonder how many teams would be breaking down the door for Matty Ice over Drew Brees and old Matty makes more than Drew. Now that's just plain retarded for an organization with no fans to pay a unwanted QB all that money.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/25/matt-ryan-contract-extension-falcons_n_3654678.html

26998d1337451109-lol-gif-myemoticone_image-gif-lol_lol.gif
What? Dude, yall sure was hoping to pick up Spoon. Licking yall chops thinking yall was gonna get him, but Arizonia just came up with the money while yall was counting yall white beans to pay him with.

That Meac board.

That happen after they got exposed for telling a bunch of lies about SU and I called them out on it and for all owing that guy from a PWC make an ass out of them by talking the into writing that letter to ESPN.

One day ole tighteye just up and declared he was tired of me abusing the posters after I disagreed with him and he deleted my entire account. At least that's the excuse he gave.

In reality he probably did it in an attempt to earse some of the personal threats and other outrageous accusations that were made towards me.

Just wait until the draft. We gonna trade up infront of the Failcons and get Beasley or Fowler and leave yall with table scraps.

Hell he ain't lying. He was referring to Bourbon St I thought that was common knowledge. Jennings is still in N.O. the two sides are trying to come to a deal.
They "trying", huh? I don't ever remember Bourbon St smelling like that. And for Cooper to call N.O. a "boring" city is funny.

Back