WHO DAT NATION UPDATES

They "trying", huh? I don't ever remember Bourbon St smelling like that. And for Cooper to call N.O. a "boring" city is funny.

And this has what to do with football?

Really bruh? You use to be kind of beautiful but now you're sounding like a child just yearning for attention any way he can get it.

Really bruh? You use to be kind of beautiful but now you're sounding like a child just yearning for attention any way he can get it.
Hell dude, if you don't understand what this have to do with football, then delete your account and sit by the bayou and drink your coffee and eat your beginets.

They "trying", huh? I don't ever remember Bourbon St smelling like that. And for Cooper to call N.O. a "boring" city is funny.

Uhhhhh reading is fundamental. Cooper did't call N.O. boring Randy "weed head" Gregory called "the visit" to N.O. boring.

And you must have never been on Bourbon St.

I'm still waiting to see what moves the failcons have made.A new HC will no HC experience and no more Pete Carroll to piggyback off of.

196fc4617e4b9836933c89c023f17a4d.jpg

Against Detroit? LMBO!!!!!! By that time you all will be well out of the division race and that game maybe the lowest rating game of MNF.

Back