USC starting point guard killed in Louisiana

This type article saddens my heart. The worst part is that it's happening EVERYWHERE. Yes....BR aint' no joke when it comes to crime, but it's not a city issue. It's a WE issue. From the smallest hick town to the most populated, events like this are occuring more than ever.

Somewhere along the way we as a people stopped LOVING one another. As a father of a 7 year old son, I fear for him. He will never know it, but im scared. It's a difficult task to teach your youngster life's lessons regarding fighting to defend himself KNOWING AT THE SAME TIME that an act as innocent as this could cost him his very life. You gotta put it in the Lord's hands but it aint easy.

In my day it wasnt' uncommon to become BEST FRIENDS with the SAME person you had exchanged knuckles with a day earlier. Now, a simple altercation costs youngsters their lives. It's scary. I mean...kids say and do dumb things all the time. We are easy to judge, but If we had come up in an era like today, HALF of us would be dead too. If a fight or altercation meant death....wouldnt' we ALL have been 6 feet under?

May God bless and comfort the young man's family.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If you did not want to be with the woman, why did you have to kill so many members of her family??? This is the biggest coward of the moment.

Back