Texas vs. USC

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that USC LOST, but ABC spoke to Matt Leinart FIRST? :mad:

And yes, Sonny, that's exactly what that SORE loser said. :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
cat daddy said:
ESPN should feel real stupid. Comparing this USC team to all of the greats of the past.

Ya dayum skippy. :tup: Congratulation to Mack Brown, Vince Young and The University of Texas

Ol' Mike Jones soundin' azz ... :lmao:

I think UT was done a HUGE favor by being IGNORED in the past few weeks ...

cat daddy said:
ESPN should feel real stupid. Comparing this USC team to all of the greats of the past.

They looking real dumb right now, espcially that Brother that all up on USC nizzuts. The FSU team from 03 would kill these USC cats.

GramFan said:
Man, when Vince took off my heart was beating faster than it was when I watched the Jet Blue land safely.

Man when he scored i was like...

:scared: __________:dead: ___________

Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Reggie Bush is great, but Vince Young is da Bomb Diggity!!!

USC got HOOKED!!!!

:jump:

P.S. I HATE those arrogant privy school condoms....

Vinita said:
Ol' Mike Jones soundin' azz ... :lmao:

I think UT was done a HUGE favor by being IGNORED in the past few weeks ...

I agree, Nita. Not alot of attention was being paid to Texas and that turned out to be a good thing.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!:jump:

SONNY said:
That Ni99a countrier than a Syrup sandwich!!!

:lol:

Damn ... :shame:

:lmao:

My principal is from Austin. I just KNOW she's gonna have on burnt orange tomorrow ...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Watch out Michael Vick....Vince Young is coming for your title!!! Congrats <font color="orange">LONGHORNS!!!!!</font>

Jaguar Diehard said:
Ladies and Gentlemen!!

Reggie Bush is great, but Vince Young is da Bomb Diggity!!!

USC got HOOKED!!!!

:jump:

P.S. I HATE those arrogant privy school condoms....

SONNY said:
They looking real dumb right now, espcially that Brother that all up on USC nizzuts. The FSU team from 03 would kill these USC cats.

Was it me or did Chris, Corso and Kirk look like they had a stick up their butts? Kirk looking like a deer caught in headlights...er body just lost. And how 'bout ol Keith Jackson didn't know what to say...he's a west coast dude anyway and he was all up in USCs butt the whole game...if it wasn't for Fouts pubbing Vince, Keith would have had us thinking USC was playing in the game by themselves.

And Leinart's ol spoiled rotten azz...I'm SOOOO glad TEXAS won...FINALLY we can stop hearing about USC...:jump: :jump: :jump:

I would have thrown up if I had to see USC on the cover of SI one more time...Vince BETTER be the coverboy next week...(I needs me some pics to look at... :swink: )

On a different topic...is it me or shouldn't the MVP trophies be a lil' bit bigger...trophies looking like something from a high school basketball tournament. I know it's real crystal and all, but dag...can you make it a little bigger??

Jag-Tig,

Did you notice that they left those little crappy trophies on the table and walked off. Vince was like "Is this for me?" :lmao:

After all those mo-fos said Texas was gonna lose and then they turned it around it around in big fashion. Go Texas! Go Vince! Shake them haters off!:jump:

Mike said:
Jag-Tig,

Did you notice that they left those little crappy trophies on the table and walked off. Vince was like "Is this for me?" :lmao:

Yep...:lmao: They couldn't even hold it up right because it was too small for their big ol' hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back