Texas vs. USC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Texas is still playing a good game. Texas got away with a touchdown. Youngs knee was on the ground when he pitched the ball.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Antroy said:
LET'S GO LONGHORNS!!!!

Ditto!! I agree with previous post up top, it was a little early to go for it. But I am loving the no huddle by Texas. It has kept SC's defense off balance and Texas' defense has picked up.

Gonna be a great 2nd half.

I mentioned to my brother (by phone) during halftime that Texas' defensive line is weak and that I'd run Lindale White during the second half until they stopped him. Fresno State and some of USC's other opponents this season played much better than Texas' front four is right now. And yea, I know they have three sacks but honestly those were coverage sacks. That line is gonna have to play much better if they wanna stop USC. Those defensive backs are having to make way too many tackles for my taste.

Since my last post, the Texas defensive line provided absolutely no pressure on Leinhart who sat back there and stepped into his throws and White ran the ball with ease. Touchdown USC. Youre right though, Dr. Freeze, Young is tough. That missed field goal might hurt the Longhorns. If they don't stop USC on this drive, the separation begins.

^^^^
YEP

But let it be said that Vince Young is THE MAN...he is carrying the team...he can't do it all by himself..if I was Vince I would have to take that little kicker and pimp slam him...:retard:

dag...are we sure that's TD by Bush???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back