SWAC 2013 Football Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are in the same boat as TP as well.

That's good company. I feel sorry for JR because of the company he has to endure.:emlaugh:
He's too honorable of a guy to have to be subjected to such company.

Now do you think su will win the West, "yes" or "no"?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How many SWAC championship games have the East won. I will be over here waiting.

So you're judging the strength of an entire conference based on one team? You're taking credit for what other teams have done over the past few years? I'll be over there waiting.

That's good company. I feel sorry for JR because of the company he has to endure.:emlaugh:
He's too honorable of a guy to have to be subjected to such company.

Now do you think su will win the West, "yes" or "no"?

Go back and read my predictions and you will get your answer.

Jayrob

Ima have to start siding with the SU folks against you bruh. You ask too many silly questions.
You should know by now that its the S on their chest thats going to get them the West this year.
Havent you learned? Shheeeesh. I know you were trying to get a LOGICAL reason why the SU losers
are going to win this year, but all they can tell you is they have the same 16 losers coming back yet again?
Oh wait..they have a great coaching staff too...the same one they had last year or even worser.
So please stop trying to get a logical answer out of them, its just not going to happen.

They even have JR on here lying about how they went into the PB game with a chance to tie for the lead in the West. Well it wasnt a total lie. He forgot to mention the game was very early in the year and PineBluff beat SUs ass so bad that the NCAA almost cancelled football. Even if SU had beaten PineBluff they still would have lost the west by 3 games. Now thats a damn shame

JR, we can ALL play that game and CHOOSE what years benefit you. I could just as easily say that JSU basketball dominated SU from 2003 to 2011. Until Anderson's last two years, SU's program was NOT on par with us. Not that our program was the greatest but it was certainly better than SUs.

Uh TP, even O3-11 makes it 9-7 JSU. I already said it took y'all 3 years of Spivery going 0-6 against JSU for you to have a winning record against him. SU was kicking Anderson's when he first got there. Stop the spin. SU basketball has always had more cred than JSU.

Uh TP, even O3-11 makes it 9-7 JSU. I already said it took y'all 3 years of Spivery going 0-6 against JSU for you to have a winning record against him. SU was kicking Anderson's when he first got there. Stop the spin. SU basketball has always had more cred than JSU.

Now these folks cant stop talking about basketball....sheeeesh
Not long ago you couldnt get these sorry folks to even bring up BBall. They finish 3rd place in basketball now you cant shut them up. DAmn it APR scores!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back