SWAC 2013 Football Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys can go back to 1934 to scrape up rubber helmet football wins but we can't go back to the '60's for basketball?! Come on JR you're better than that. Hahahahahaha!!!

You don't want to do that. SU kicked azz in the 60's also. :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We're smart enough to predict three straight losing seasons for a certain school (about to be four), whereas fans of that certain school predicted three straight winning seasons.:lol:

Hit dog...holler! :lol:

What a LIAR. :lol: :emlaugh:

Translation: TP was caught in yet another LIE. :lol: :emlaugh: (this is habitual and sad)

No truth
No logic
No intelligence

That describes TP and a few other JSU posters on here.

:lol:

Be careful...they will lie and change the scores like jag89 did with the football scores

Get it right Get Wrong, because it was two scores. One in that showed a win for Southern and the other that showed a win for jsu, basically a wash. :lol:

And it was correcting what was initially published incorrect by someone else.

Last edited:
I asked JR to post the stats. Since he's scared:emlaugh:, why don't you do it for him.

Uh Jayrob,
Here is the link and you can go back all the way with YOUR OWN SCHOOL to verify what JR has looked up. Since SWAC basketball wasn't recognized by the NCAA until the late 70s. That is as far as you can go. TP started this mess about Anderson dominating SU, when he didn't. Then got mad and said I went back to Stoglin last years. Then got mad when I went back 30 years. LOL. The bottom line is that JSU did not dominate SU in basketball in MODERN times if you want to say that. I am not about to research NAIA records or whatever we all were before we moved up 1A basketball. TP just didn't like the numbers because he showed he was wrong about JSU kicking SU arse like he thought it would. One thing I know for sure and I know Coach Covington well. He always said SU and Alcorn were a beyotch to beat. I knew as a youngster that JSU (when I was rooting for them) would get their arse kicked by SU on many occasions in basketball. My neighbor who recently passed away played for JSU in the early 70s and he would tell me how hard it was back then. When I first went off to SU, we had that conversation about JSU and SU basketball since that was his sport. He was part of the Walls family that played football and basketball at JSU. I know my Masonic brother (RIP) wouldn't make up losses when he didn't have too. Unlike Football in the 70s. SU had some good basketball teams. Everybody knew that. Had cats that led the nation in scoring. Tony Murphy I believe was his name. I still remember them fools on WKXI talking about him when he came to JSU to play. See Jayrob, you forget I grew up in a JSU household. So trust me I knew when JSU loss to somebody. LOL.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/conferences/swac/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uh Jayrob,
Here is the link and you can go back all the way with YOUR OWN SCHOOL to verify what JR has looked up. Since SWAC basketball wasn't recognized by the NCAA until the late 70s. That is as far as you can go. TP started this mess about Anderson dominating SU, when he didn't. Then got mad and said I went back to Stoglin last years. Then got mad when I went back 30 years. LOL. The bottom line is that JSU did not dominate SU in basketball in MODERN times if you want to say that. I am not about to research NAIA records or whatever we all were before we moved up 1A basketball. TP just didn't like the numbers because he showed he was wrong about JSU kicking SU arse like he thought it would. One thing I know for sure and I know Coach Covington well. He always said SU and Alcorn were a beyotch to beat. I knew as a youngster that JSU (when I was rooting for them) would get their arse kicked by SU on many occasions in basketball. My neighbor who recently passed away played for JSU in the early 70s and he would tell me how hard it was back then. When I first went off to SU, we had that conversation about JSU and SU basketball since that was his sport. He was part of the Walls family that played football and basketball at JSU. I know my Masonic brother (RIP) wouldn't make up losses when he didn't have too. Unlike Football in the 70s. SU had some good basketball teams. Everybody knew that. Had cats that led the nation in scoring. Tony Murphy I believe was his name. I still remember them fools on WKXI talking about him when he came to JSU to play. See Jayrob, you forget I grew up in a JSU household. So trust me I knew when JSU loss to somebody. LOL.

JR, we can ALL play that game and CHOOSE what years benefit you. I could just as easily say that JSU basketball dominated SU from 2003 to 2011. Until Anderson's last two years, SU's program was NOT on par with us. Not that our program was the greatest but it was certainly better than SUs.

Uh Jayrob,

JR, your own website condemns your above diatribe. Over the last 24 years, su men's basketball has ONE regular season title. That's ONE in the last 24 years. That's akin to the number of NBA titles held by the Celtics over the last 25 years. I fail to see where su dominated SWAC basketball.

In addition, why don't you count wins and losses pre-1960 like you do in football whether NAIA or not? Like a former su poster stated, "a lost is a lost."
Just because you don't have access to the info doesn't mean those stats and results are null and void.

By the way, I grew up listening to and attending games in the '80's as well and JSU held it's own against not just su, but the entire SWAC.

Last edited:
Yada Yada Yada! Who will we play against in Houston?

Attachments

• 61468_566865993330848_2060807208_n.jpg
    61468_566865993330848_2060807208_n.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Dude just stop typing. It is obvious you have 0 knowledge when it comes to sports.

TP is very knowledgeable. Its you guys who refuse to hear and comprehend logic. JR just posted the numbers, so how is TP lying? su didn't come anywhere near dominating the SWAC as he stated.
Now you guys are trying to erase the records because it's not in your favor.

Last edited:
Yada Yada Yada! Who will we play against in Houston?

First of all, history is not on your side. PB has never won back to back titles in the SWAC in anything, especially football. Keep that in mind.
On top of that, you've never beaten JSU in consecutive seasons since james b*ll's departure. Now yada, yada, yada that.:emlaugh:

TP is very knowledgeable. Its you guys who refuse to hear and comprehend logic. JR just posted the numbers, so how is TP lying? su didn't come anywhere near dominating the SWAC as he stated.
Now you guys are trying to erase the records because it's not in your favor.

You are in the same boat as TP as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back