Southern University Post Season Ban Lifted

So is the ban on the AD LIFTED TO :D..J/K.. I do find it crazy, not even a month ago, they temporarily moved Dr.B and now this happen.

Dr Broussard is "temporarily" re-assigned and this occurs? Something is amiss.

And what is a "fall certification?" I thought once the ncaa did its deal for the May APR release info, coming w/in the next few days, that it was the golden standard for use going into the new academic/athletic year starting in August. :::confused smiley:::

Dr Broussard is "temporarily" re-assigned and this occurs? Something is amiss.

And what is a "fall certification?" I thought once the ncaa did its deal for the May APR release info, coming w/in the next few days, that it was the golden standard for use going into the new academic/athletic year starting in August. :::confused smiley:::
Seems like Broussard could've been the "fall guy" so that su could be reinstated.

birdmanhands.gif

This is great news. Dr. Broussard and Staff have worked day in and out to achieve this. Hats off. Certification and continued watch of APR will continue as it should. Again for those that may have forgotten, The ban was due to insufficient data that was unaccounted for many years back (prior to current coaches, Athletic Admin Staff, University Admin, and students). This has nothing to do with current Student Athletes.

We are done with this and moving on. Again Great News for our University!

This is akin to su getting out of jail, while the NCAA is their probation officer, BUT they won't officially get out until September.

Nobody wanted any SWAC school to have some death penalty. Broussard should be reinstated ASAP for all of his hard work.

Nobody wanted any SWAC school to have some death penalty. Broussard should be reinstated ASAP for all of his hard work.
That is a damn lie. You, TP, Beans, Bleedblue and everybody else wanted SU to have some death penalty. What's wrong now? Y'all didn't get your wish?

Lol

Dude was the main one writing dissertations and stuff on how SU should get the death penalty cornball LMAO..smh

Now it's all cumbaya and one love and shat...yall cornballs kill me LOL

Lol

Dude was the main one writing dissertations and stuff on how SU should get the death penalty cornball LMAO..smh

Now it's all cumbaya and one love and shat...yall cornballs kill me LOL

LOL Don't feed the troll mane. The ban has been lifted. #TurnUp

Back