Southern University Post Season Ban Lifted

I recall stuff being said that they should shut the whole place down LMAOOO...then he said it in his (then he pretended to say it in New Orleans voice or some shat) I was in tears laughing

man yall dudes smh

LOL Don't feed the troll mane. The ban has been lifted. #TurnUp

You're right

Man them cornballs just stay getting burnt LOL...smh..

it be too easy smh

Bruh they were going in..in that thread *tears* LOL

That is a damn lie. You, TP, Beans, Bleedblue and everybody else wanted SU to have some death penalty. What's wrong now? Y'all didn't get your wish?
Dude, the death penalty is when that particular sport is banned forever. Post where anyone wanted that.

Last edited:
Lol

Dude was the main one writing dissertations and stuff on how SU should get the death penalty cornball LMAO..smh

Now it's all cumbaya and one love and shat...yall cornballs kill me LOL
Go through ONE....just ONE of my posts and prove it. Otherwise show yourself a non-truth-teller.

You're right

Man them cornballs just stay getting burnt LOL...smh..

it be too easy smh

Bruh they were going in..in that thread *tears* LOL
Dude do you know how you sound? If anybody's burnt, it's been su for getting all of your sports banned in the first place. And keep in mind that it's still not over as long as su's on probation.

I recall stuff being said that they should shut the whole place down LMAOOO...then he said it in his (then he pretended to say it in New Orleans voice or some shat) I was in tears laughing

man yall dudes smh

That was Beans and jayrob was giggling after every post.

That is a damn lie. You, TP, Beans, Bleedblue and everybody else wanted SU to have some death penalty. What's wrong now? Y'all didn't get your wish?

You lied on me right there. .I'd like to see where I said any of that. I might have laughed or trolled but I never wished or believed yall would get the death penalty. I was wondering why you kept calling me a hater. You tried it.

You lied on me right there. .I'd like to see where I said any of that. I might have laughed or trolled but I never wished or believed yall would get the death penalty. I was wondering why you kept calling me a hater. You tried it.
Yeah sure

Perhaps su should reconsider and remain on being banned. Seems like their sports didn't start to improve until they got banned.
In football, they didn't start to improve until they were banned. In basketball they didn't start to improve until they were banned and Cador's finally fielded a halfway decent team while they're banned.
Perhaps su can petition the NCAA to remain on the banned list for the sake of it's athletics. Something they may really want to consider.

Back