Southern University Post Season Ban Lifted

Prove that I'm completely wrong. If the NCAA doesn't intervene, a school can be banned indefinitely or forever.
:lol: where did you get that info from?

I'll do you a solid...
Goto:
http://www.ncaa.org/enforcement/enforcement-process-penalties
scroll down to the "what is the dealth penalty"..then start reading at the part quoted below.

• Penalties for repeat violators of legislation, subject to exemptions authorized by the committee on the basis of specifically stated reasons, may include any of the following:

once you're done.. you can edit that "indefinitely or forever" lie/bullsh*t you posted.

I meant that particular sport, so I do stand corrected in that area. Now when did I say that I wanted su football banned forever?

The hammer was dropped on Wednesday and Friday and it wasn't by the NCAA. Has the team made it back to Jackson yet? *snicker*
Oh, it's coming. And when it do, I'm throwing a barbecue. And all yall are invited. And for you, PJ, I'll have some crab legs boiled just for you.

don't eat spam, but I eat jambalaya, étouffée, and red beans. I will make sure that there's plenty to go around when the NCAA makes the announcement.

Hold your breath while you're waiting on that.

Has the team made it back to Jackson yet though? *snicker*

Hold your breath while you're waiting on that.

Has the team made it back to Jackson yet though? *snicker*
On national television, the whole nation will hear about su's APR debacles.
Way to represent the SWAC.:smh:

Last edited:
Well SU is moving foward, I just hope SU.does the right.thing and give DR.B his acknowledgement, I find it disrespectful, that COACH Pugh gave alot of.praise to Roman, on facebook when Dr. B did 90% of the work if not more...

On national television, the whole nation will hear about su's APR debacles.
Way to represent the SWAC.:smh:

Just like they've heard about jSU's glad y'all can relate. In the meantime hopefully Cador can bring in title #27

The hammer was dropped on Wednesday and Friday and it wasn't by the NCAA. Has the team made it back to Jackson yet? *snicker*

Smiley-rollingoverlaughing.gif~c200

So I'm assuming they kept JSU apr issue a secret?
JSU didn't play when we had APR issues. No other conference allows a team banned by the NCAA to play in it's tournament except the SWAC.
We weren't rewarded for having APR issues like a certain school by being allowed to play.

One can almost guarantee that during tomorrow's game, the announcers will continue to harp on su not being eligible for NCAA post season play because ALL of their sports were banned due to APR issues.
Who wants that kind of recognition for their school and conference?

When you really look at it, su got frontdoor, backdoor and side door welfare in the SWAC. The NCAA had sense enough to cut off all those funds by not rewarding mediocrity.

JSU didn't play when we had APR issues. No other conference allows a team banned by the NCAA to play in it's tournament except the SWAC.
We weren't rewarded for having APR issues like a certain school by being allowed to play.

One can almost guarantee that during tomorrow's game, the announcers will continue to harp on su not being eligible for NCAA post season play because ALL of their sports were banned due to APR issues.
Who wants that kind of recognition for their school and conference?

I'm not condoning it, but it won't be a New Subject to the World because this issue was already addressed and talked about doing the SWAC Men's Basketball championship game on ESPN.
If you remember, Southern played Texas Southern for the men's championship game on ESPNU and Southern's women played Alabama State for the title on ESPN 3 as well. This time they will be able to report that Southern's problem has been corrected.

Back