Shaq and Dirk...

I'm just trying to understand this KOBE over SHAQ deal.

Don't worry MH. I'm still a LAKER!! :dizzy: :dizzy:

northern tiger said:
.......... but he doesn't demoralized them like JORDAN!!!!

WHATCHOUTTHERENOW................MR. don't breath on me or it's a foul!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I heard on the news this morning that Phoenix is trying to woo Kobe with $100,000,000 contract....hmmmmm :read:

jelli said:
I heard on the news this morning that Phoenix is trying to woo Kobe with $100,000,000 contract....hmmmmm :read:

The Lakers can give him $140 Mil...more than any other team.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
$100 or $140 ............. don't matter. Most players opt out before the end of these contracts once they move anyway.

ADD ..................... MALONE is reported to be leaning towards retirement. Kupchak's dumb butt might end up with nobody.

jstate83 said:
WHATCHOUTTHERENOW................MR. don't breath on me or it's a foul!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Thats gotta be in reference to Kobe. Jordan used to get banged. What the current Pistons did to Kobe is no comparison of how the team of the 80's beatdown Jordan (literally). If the air conditioner is blowing to hard, Kobe will cry flagrant. He did not have to endure like Jordan. He appreciated his success after his first championship. Without O'Neal in the lane, he's going to find out the hard way that basketball is a team sport.

Ice Man said:
LMAO.....we want become extinct like the Bulls fans.

Includes games of April 14, 2004

Home
Team Avg.
CHICAGO 19,736

Average NBA Attendance: 17,059.

The Bulls home attendance is well above NBA average. So its obvious that your statement is FALSE! :uzi: :lmao:

northern tiger said:
Includes games of April 14, 2004

Home
Team Avg.
CHICAGO 19,736

Average NBA Attendance: 17,059.

The Bulls home attendance is well above NBA average. So its obvious that your statement is FALSE! :uzi: :lmao:

Find one on the SWACPAGE.....asks MH about my statement.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Find a Bull's fan anywhere. All those years of braggin came to an end when Micheal left.

The excuse then was "I was a Micheal Jordan Fan. I was never a BULL's Fan."

FRONTRUNNERS ---- all 19,000 of them. :fart: :swink:

Add.........
.......Magic, Jabar, Worthy, Super Cooper, Clark Kent, Wilt, Jamall "tha Prince", Stormin Norman, etc ................ :licky: :licky: :licky:

Ice Man said:
NT,

Still waiting on a Bulls fan to show up.....LMAO. Where is MH when you need him?

You might not grasp the concept of thats my team. I'ma hold my team down whatever the record. I just have management concerns more than anything. From the days of "Stormin' Norman, Jerry Sloan, "Butter Bean", Artis Gilmore, Reggie Theus, Quintin Daley, Gene Banks, and Dave Corzine (Pre-Jordan). The days of the stadium barely drawing 10,000. The Bulls may not have been a winner back then (early 80's after they lost to the Celtics in the first round), but when they played the Bucks and Pistons, they played competively. Thats just my team like when the Cubs and Bears used to be sorry, they were still my team. I don't care for bandwagon hoppers. If you down fine if not take it to somebody else.

Who tip was the Laker fans on when Magic was playing power forward. When the Bulls were bangin' folks, I didn't hear nobody screamin about the Lakers. Typical bandwagon hoppers.

jstate83 said:
Add.........
.......Magic, Jabar, Worthy, Super Cooper, Clark Kent, Wilt, Jamall "tha Prince", Stormin Norman, etc ................ :licky: :licky: :licky:

When that was though. Those players were not a factor in the 90's. You screamin' the 80's mess. Like I said, bandwagon.

northern tiger said:
When that was though. Those players were not a factor in the 90's. You screamin' the 80's mess. Like I said, bandwagon.

Point being ............... ONCE A LAKERS FAN, ALWAYS A LAKER FAN. AND GO BACK AND READ ............... I SAID " ADD" in reference to your "SHAQ and KOBE" statement............meaning ..........WE ALWAYS HAVE TAG TEAMS LIKE KOBE and SHAQ.

Before Jordan, who did the BULL's have besides Reggie "never scurred to shoot" Theius". :smh:

The last Bull's fan's got traded with Scottie Pippen. :nod:

And I never met one before or AFTER JORDAN. :lol: :lol:

Man...I go back to the days of Wilt, Jerry, Gail, Elgin, and Happy Harriston. I bet some of you forgot about ole Happy.

jstate83 said:
Point being ............... ONCE A LAKERS FAN, ALWAYS A LAKER FAN. AND GO BACK AND READ ............... I SAID " ADD" in reference to your "SHAQ and KOBE" statement............meaning ..........WE ALWAYS HAVE TAG TEAMS LIKE KOBE and SHAQ.

Before Jordan, who did the BULL's have besides Reggie "never scurred to shoot" Theius". :smh:

The last Bull's fan's got traded with Scottie Pippen. :nod:

And I never met one before or AFTER JORDAN. :lol: :lol:

MAN CAN"T CHA READ!!!!!!

The coach off the Jazz, a Southern Graduate, an ABA all star, Chet the Jet Walker. But see, its about the squad, not just to throw out all-star names. Something to identify with. Not just eenie, meenie, minie, moe pick a team. I have to pick a secondary team when my boys not contending, but thats the only reason why. I can appreciate a team like Detroit because they played team ball (Detroit, I can't believe I said that). But for you Laker fans, the only reason why y'all know who was on the '95 team is becasue of the internet. If somebody asked you on the spot, you couldn't name half the team.

Back