Rob Parker controversial statements about RG3

Discussion in 'The Sports Board' started by Kendrick, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Kendrick

Kendrick Guantanamo Bae Staff Member

2. In_The_662

In_The_662 Deeeeep In The Delta.....

I knew it would only be a matter of time before this made it on here :lol:

3. Dr. Phreeze

Dr. Phreeze It is I...Yes it is...

4. GoodFella

GoodFella "The Real McCoy"

Yea I understand where Rob Parker was trying to go with this topic, but he went out of bounds. He had a bad choice of words and it changed the context of the topic.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  5. Get Ready

Get Ready Active Member

That was horrible
    Usually SAS makes the stupid asinine comment
    If he aint a real brother he aint a real brother...we dont talk bad about the president and he is a half breed.
    We need to stop this mess

6. jstate83

jstate83 Can't be locked down

Another dumb azz comment made by one of these black azz clowns that think they are the final word on whats black or not "black."

7. Kenn Rashad

Kenn Rashad Administrator Staff Member

I saw it when it happen this morning. It was almost as if S.A. Smith was trying to reel Parker back in with his comments. As if to say, "Come on bruh, don't go there."

8. Dr. Phreeze

This is the same guy that said Peyton Manning should retire. Claimed that he has a noodle arm. The same guy at a post game press conference that questioned ex Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli should his daughter marry a better defense coordinator. The same guy who presented false information about ex. Michigan St. QB Kirk Cousin being in a fight when he was actually spending his evening at home with his family the same day. This dude is a clown. Get this bum off the show and out of the field of journalism...

9. In_The_662

That's exactly how I felt when I heard it. Maybe if it were Stephen A that made that point it probably wouldn't have caused that reaction but it was Rob (who has made controversial remarks before).

Side note: Please get Cari Champion off my TV. She was cool as far as eye candy for a lil while but it wore off quickly
    :lol:

10. Dr. Phreeze

It made Stephen A uncomfortable man. That was a shock to me...

11. Kenn Rashad

Kenn Rashad Administrator Staff Member

It made me uncomfortable just watching it.

12. mazjag

mazjag Active Member

I'm glad I was asleep or watching in the heat of the night when this happened.

13. Kendrick

Hey, she's the only reason I can tolerate watching the show now.

14. In_The_662

She's terrible... :lol: I can only deal with SAS and his sometimes overdoing it in doses but at least he knows what he is talking about (if it's the NBA, NFL and college basketball). She's just a spot holder not a moderator :lol: I know why they relocated Jay Crawford and got rid of Dana (40+ woman) but dang... she's just bad lol

15. Dr. Phreeze

The only show I normally watch on ESPN is PTI. They get to the point and move on to the next topic...

16. The Founder

The Founder I Love My Lady!!!!

Basically.

17. Kendrick

That's because they have a running clock which limits how long they can speak on a topic. God, I miss Sportswriters on TV. That was the show back in the day.

18. In_The_662

And have kept the same main parts for the inception (TH/MH/Stat Boy :lol: )

19. Lewis

Lewis Peabody Warhorses

I hate Rob Parker (not personally, but his point of view). IMHO, he sets black people and society in general back 20 years. He is like a black Archie Bunker.

20. In_The_662

Well it looks like ESPN is looking into what they are going to do to him.... if Stephen A. Smith can get away with saying ***** (twice) on TV I hope they don't fire him for this. Inappropriate. Probably. Fire him for it? I hope not...

Suspend him if you have to but don't take him off TV. And he just got back on TV too (First Take and now the First Take Weekend Edition)

21. Dr. Phreeze

They still get to the point.

22. Bane

Bane The Vilian

I know this is off topic, but RG3 needs to get rid of this ugly azz white girl. I'm sorry, but if you're going to date one go get an attractive one. Hell do like Chris Cooley and start dating a Redskins' cheerleader. They have plenty of bad azz white girls that are educated.

[​IMG]

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

23. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Well-Known Member

No one answered the question though? I'm just saying.....

24. Kendrick

RG3 been with his fiancée since his early days at Baylor.

25. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Well-Known Member

That still doesn't prevent her from ugly. She is boougly.