Rob Parker controversial statements about RG3

rebecca-Liddicoat-2.jpg

VS

washington_redskins.jpg

Last edited:
Let's go back and talk about how do you define someone as being black. I want to know the definition. Who gives a shit who RG3 dates or engaged to at this moment?

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let's go back and talk about how do you define someone as being black. I want to know the definition. Who gives a shit who RG3 dates or in engaged to at this moment?

That's the whole point. It goes from him not being black to a girlfriend that some deem unattractive. Who cares....

Ngas kill me with the so and so aint black enough bullshat..
so what does Rob Parker want RGIII to do??

have multiple baby mothers,
make Kentucky Fried chicken commercials,
smoke weed and drink Henny mixed with Hypnotiq,
do drive bys and later get caught with the gun,
so he can have a criminal record..

fuk outa here with that bullshit..

The best thing for RGIII to do is to be himself..

Theres no such thing as not being black enough,
all black people werent exposed to poverty stricken house holds/neighborhoods..
Young Stef

they want him to have babies out of wedlock with Rashiqua and be in court trying to figure out why he has to pay 30K a month for one child.

:lol: :emlaugh: They want him also to take some of his money and invest in dope with the weed/crack man, cash his NFL checks at the cash checking joint, and buy a few block of government cheese in the hood on the low low also to prove his blackness. :lol: :emlaugh:

It hasn't stopped you all from judging the folks who question him either has it? See it wrong for this Rob guy to question RG3, but its okay for you all to question the folks who ask the same thing Rob did. Oh, ok I get it. What is good for one person's opinion, is not great for the other persons opinion. Hm...........
I don't think any of us can answer that, considering we don't know RG3 away from the football field.

It hasn't stopped you all from judging the folks who question him either has it? See it wrong for this Rob guy to question RG3, but its okay for you all to question the folks who ask the same thing Rob did. Oh, ok I get it. What is good for one person's opinion, is not great for the other persons opinion. Hm...........

I'm only questioning Parker based on his premise. In other words, what evidence does he have that would cause him to make those statements? What is he trying to say about RG3?

He made a lot of generalizations there.

You are also making generalizations about Parker. Do you know for a fact he doesn't know RG3? Do you know what conversation he and RG3 had to make him think that way? Obviously something transpired for this to happen. Three sides to every story.
I'm only questioning Parker based on his premise. In other words, what evidence does he have that would cause him to make those statements? What is he trying to say about RG3?

WHO GAS.
Who is this Parker guy to question how another mofo is legally living thier life or if they black enough. All these "self appointed spokespeople for blackness in America" need to shut the fugg up and worry about living their own life.

RG3 don't own no mofo on this planet a explaination on why or how he living his personal life. The Pizza man running for president was a repub, tearing every white woman he saw up but I didn't think twice about his personal life. I just laughed at him trying to dodge all them bullets. Unless someone is out acting like Uncle Ruckus, people need to STFU. :smh:

You are also making generalizations about Parker. Do you know for a fact he doesn't know RG3? Do you know what conversation he and RG3 had to make him think that way? Obviously something transpired for this to happen. Three sides to every story.

And what generalizations did I make about Rob Parker?

And what generalizations did I make about Rob Parker?

The thing that got me was Parker's statement about not knowing if RG3 was down with the cause. What's the cause he should be down with, and is Parker himself down with it?

I don't think any of us can answer that, considering we don't know RG3 away from the football field.

Denzel has a pep in his step, never hear about him messing around on his wife, Obama got a lil swag never hear about him stepping out. Ice Cube been with his wife ain’t got babies all over the place. Guess that proves that theory wrong. The list could go and on……… Aye, do you geeky boys have some type of secret hand shake you do? Or how about a geek call? Geeks Unite......

thats not true

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just as long he's not fugging kids and donating to a white nationalist group, why are we even concerned about who RGIII loves, or how he is. He can be the total antithesis of "black culture," and still be black. Instead of focusing on good things that can enhance ourselves, we focus on asinine bullshite that continues to tear us down. Dumb muthafugggers I swear...

I am still trying figure out what Parker has said, that hasn't been said before or in the barbershops in the hood, suburbs or uptown for that fact? Please advice thanks!!

I am still trying figure out what Parker has said, that hasn't been said before or in the barbershops in the hood, suburbs or uptown for that fact? Please advice thanks!!

That's were those comments should stay. Among people with myopic and small minded thinking that must be in someone else's business to live.

So it is okay for you to generalize the folks in those places and call them myopic and think they are low life folks, yet it is wrong for Parker to call RG3 out because he is a football player? Hmmm.... Interesting.
That's were those comments should stay. Among people with myopic and small minded thinking that must be in someone else's business to live.

So it is okay for you to generalize the folks in those places and call them myopic and think they are low life folks, yet it is wrong for Parker to call RG3 out because he is a football player? Hmmm.... Interesting.

I didn't generalize, you did. I just gave my spin on what you said. There are myopic and small minded people everywhere. :emlaugh:

Back