Rob Parker controversial statements about RG3

It's dummies like Parker that makes us look bad.

We are going to rip a man for being with the love of life, engaged to marry her, no baby momma drama (that we know of), college degree, not getting in trouble with the law and not making a fool of himself on Twitter or Facebook. He's a corndog brother?

We bytch and complain that we want our young black men to be respectable and every time one tries it's US that brings them down. Even to the point that the guy tries to be "black" and gets killed or locked up.

What is blackness to Parker? Being a 7 time felon like TI? 10 baby mommas like that Jets player? beating up your Momma like Dez? Getting locked up like the Bengals entire roster?

No one answered the question though? I'm just saying.....

He is not a cornball. If you got to act like a c**n to be black, I deal with cornballs.

No it is not about being a cornball, but you don't have to a goofy either. Face it there are some sellout brothas, just like there are some nikkers in the black race. Hell white folks acknowledge red necks, nerds and geeks. It is about time black folks stop playing dumb and realize we got nikkers, sell outs and coons.

It's dummies like Parker that makes us look bad.

We are going to rip a man for being with the love of life, engaged to marry her, no baby momma drama (that we know of), college degree, not getting in trouble with the law and not making a fool of himself on Twitter or Facebook. He's a corndog brother?

We bytch and complain that we want our young black men to be respectable and every time one tries it's US that brings them down. Even to the point that the guy tries to be "black" and gets killed or locked up.

What is blackness to Parker? Being a 7 time felon like TI? 10 baby mommas like that Jets player? beating up your Momma like Dez? Getting locked up like the Bengals entire roster?

He is not a cornball. If you got to act like a c**n to be black, I deal with cornballs.

Doesn't matter if she is ugly or not, she probably wont take his money and leave him high and dry when times get tough. As soon as he gets someone attractive she is gonna switch up on him. It never fails...

You guys obviously don't watch the show. RobParker is the guy that usually tells it like it is from the black perspective and sets the race debate straight. StephenASmith is the punk ass sellout Uncle Tom that makes your stomach turn as he yassuh bosses every day. He is the embarrassment to the race and if I ever see him in the streets I'm kicking his ass. I can't wait for ESPN to fire SAS and hire RobParker permanently

What he said was true but you just can't say it. He has been with that chick since high-school and he does come across as a corn ball. But that's ok...whats wrong with that? The white girl hasn't dropped 3 babies and had him all off in court...she hasn't stabbed him or called the police on him. She ain't fighting in the club or trying to beat up police officers. She ain't getting a bunch of traffic tickets and then asking the officer "do you know who I am? " She ain't setting him up to get robbed after the club. Stick with what you know bro...if they call you cornball, be the best cornball. She ain't trying to get her own reality show or trying to write a book or trying to do anything to outshine RG3.

But on the other hand...he real ugly and she real ugly. They don't need to be making no yellow-wasted ugly babies. TI and Tiny already got the ugly yellow kids market covered. Going thru life yellow-wasted is a horrible lifestyle ....ain't that right KennRashad?

This guy is an IDIOT. Black people are not monolithic. Who the hell is he to define what and who is black?

You guys obviously don't watch the show. RobParker is the guy that usually tells it like it is from the black perspective and sets the race debate straight. StephenASmith is the punk ass sellout Uncle Tom that makes your stomach turn as he yassuh bosses every day. He is the embarrassment to the race and if I ever see him in the streets I'm kicking his ass. I can't wait for ESPN to fire SAS and hire RobParker permanently

What he said was true but you just can't say it. He has been with that chick since high-school and he does come across as a corn ball. But that's ok...whats wrong with that? The white girl hasn't dropped 3 babies and had him all off in court...she hasn't stabbed him or called the police on him. She ain't fighting in the club or trying to beat up police officers. She ain't getting a bunch of traffic tickets and then asking the officer "do you know who I am? " She ain't setting him up to get robbed after the club. Stick with what you know bro...if they call you cornball, be the best cornball. She ain't trying to get her own reality show or trying to write a book or trying to do anything to outshine RG3.

But on the other hand...he real ugly and she real ugly. They don't need to be making no yellow-wasted ugly babies. TI and Tiny already got the ugly yellow kids market covered. Going thru life yellow-wasted is a horrible lifestyle ....ain't that right KennRashad?

And there it is..... as he says all the time, what he said was barbershop talk. Unfortunately for him, it should have stayed in his barbershop.

And don't be too sure on that "she only want him for him" talk. There was a story that came out a week or so after the Draft about her going Bentley shopping. He could end up buying himself a Barbie like Ice T and then she get on the Net kissing on other men :lol:

That is why I do not watch any of ESPN's talk shows, they have very little susbtance of knowing sports and don't know their craft as far as sports writers, but that is why they are on ESPN.

RGIII is a successful black with someone that he chose to love who happens to be of another race. If they have been together since high school then who cares. If they just got together yesterday then who cares.

I don't have a problem with interracial marriage or dating. Do what makes you happy.

Why are you all so mad about this? I mean you all are grown, it's not like you have never heard this before, and it won't be the last. Get over yourselves. Truth be told we need to ask some of you all this same question........

I said this when I first saw it, I get the point he was making, but he articulated it HORRIBLY. It's the same argument that Jim Brown used to have about Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, and etc. They were too business crafting their image and making themselves likeable to mainstream people (i.e. white) that they weren't in touch with the struggles of the black community. That is how I took it.

Ngas kill me with the so and so aint black enough bullshat..
so what does Rob Parker want RGIII to do??

have multiple baby mothers,
make Kentucky Fried chicken commercials,
smoke weed and drink Henny mixed with Hypnotiq,
do drive bys and later get caught with the gun,
so he can have a criminal record..

fuk outa here with that bullshit..

The best thing for RGIII to do is to be himself..

Theres no such thing as not being black enough,
all black people werent exposed to poverty stricken house holds/neighborhoods..
Young Stef

they want him to have babies out of wedlock with Rashiqua and be in court trying to figure out why he has to pay 30K a month for one child.

Denzel has a pep in his step, never hear about him messing around on his wife, Obama got a lil swag never hear about him stepping out. Ice Cube been with his wife ain’t got babies all over the place. Guess that proves that theory wrong. The list could go and on……… Aye, do you geeky boys have some type of secret hand shake you do? Or how about a geek call? Geeks Unite......

I said this when I first saw it, I get the point he was making, but he articulated it HORRIBLY. It's the same argument that Jim Brown used to have about Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, and etc. They were too business crafting their image and making themselves likeable to mainstream people (i.e. white) that they weren't in touch with the struggles of the black community. That is how I took it.

The thing that got me was Parker's statement about not knowing if RG3 was down with the cause. What's the cause he should be down with, and is Parker himself down with it?

Denzel has a pep in his step, never hear about him messing around on his wife, Obama got a lil swag never hear about him stepping out. Ice Cube been with his wife ain’t got babies all over the place. Guess that proves that theory wrong. The list could go and on……… Aye, do you geeky boys have some type of secret hand shake you do? Or how about a geek call? Geeks Unite......

:tup:

There are a ton of athlete doing the right thing. You just don't hear about them. You hear about the silly people. So I gues RGIII's folks did not raise him right. Hey...I wonder what RG, Jr. and RG, Sr. has to say about this....

That still does not answer the question. Was Rob correct though?
:tup:

There are a ton of athlete doing the right thing. You just don't hear about them. You hear about the silly people. So I gues RGIII's folks did not raise him right. Hey...I wonder what RG, Jr. and RG, Sr. has to say about this....

That still doesn't prevent her from ugly. She is boougly.

Cee she is not boougly just plain central texas country...I've seen uglier white girls like kim k and her sisters.

Doesn't matter if she is ugly or not, she probably wont take his money and leave him high and dry when times get tough. As soon as he gets someone attractive she is gonna switch up on him. It never fails...

GF why wouldn't she leave him, take his money, and babies years later...michael strahan's wife did!

And there it is..... as he says all the time, what he said was barbershop talk. Unfortunately for him, it should have stayed in his barbershop.

And don't be too sure on that "she only want him for him" talk. There was a story that came out a week or so after the Draft about her going Bentley shopping. He could end up buying himself a Barbie like Ice T and then she get on the Net kissing on other men :lol:
That Bentley story was a lie.

Back