Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't 3)

That was you w/ the "JSU" tee on as the team was leaving the facility yesterday? That was me w/ the brazilian female in the red dress. :D I spoke for a few w/ the track coach and he had a few words. He talked, I listened. They had security pretty tight where the track folks were on campus. ::read::

LOL.. Yeah. That was me. But the Security was very tight. However, I know the Coach. Thats why I was able to have inside access.

If I see any of this shit, I'm buying an airline ticket to Rio and personally put my foot up your ass!!!
mensrelay-topper.jpg

OLY-RELAY3-jumbo.jpg

U102P200T1D180637F8DT20080821072747.jpg

image-8-for-sport-pics-05-09-11-gallery-258043693-300x200.jpg

I hope PV finds whomever did that damage to the new rec ctr smh. This isn't 1912 & there are plenty of evil demonic ppl who do not esteem the university who unfortunately are free to roam our campus unmonitored.

Last week (Wednesday) I took my youngest back to Texas (Houston); she's starts PVAMU's College of Nursing on the 22nd. So, we get to Houston, get her settled and moved in. Since she'll no longer be on the main campus, she was a little teary-eyed and wanted to go visit. After we ate, I headed up 290W to the campus.

Somebody had left the lights on at that new stadium, so it was lit up when we saw it.

WOW!!!! VERY, VERY NICE PRAIRIE VIEW!!!! My baby was too excited! She's ready for the LDC!:)

Back