Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't 3)

Man Fi take that picture down and put up something else. W/ the way the outer wall of the east side stands sits far from the current "temporary"-like 2nd deck of that side and the way that the "bowl" is prominently featured w/ the scoreboard sitting way in the gulf of mexico, one could easily see that some type of phase II development will occur w/ stadium expansion. And we cannot have that type of talk around here because a few of the dum, err, experts here have decree'd that Prairie View would never EVER have a phase II stadium expansion.

me-> lmao!

Isn't it beautiful.....

28437080642_42d611b57f_z.jpg

Fiyah,

Are there any plans for that land just beyond the track and the baseball field (top right of your image)?

Fiyah,

Are there any plans for that land just beyond the track and the baseball field (top right of your image)?

It is suppose to be converted to a hardtop parking area but right now it will be used for the grassy RV/Tailgate parking area.

Man Fi take that picture down and put up something else. W/ the way the outer wall of the east side stands sits far from the current "temporary"-like 2nd deck of that side and the way that the "bowl" is prominently featured w/ the scoreboard sitting way in the gulf of mexico, one could easily see that some type of phase II development will occur w/ stadium expansion. And we cannot have that type of talk around here because a few of the dum, err, experts here have decree'd that Prairie View would never EVER have a phase II stadium expansion.

me-> lmao!

Stumbled across that pic.... It shows the stadium with the 30,000 seating capacity. If you notice the east side will add another deck and the bowl will be filled in to connect the east/wide side.

8BC767D2-A87B-46F9-B402-4E967BB67DEF_zpskuouojoo.png

Stumbled across that pic.... It shows the stadium with the 30,000 seating capacity. If you notice the east side will add another deck and the bowl will be filled in to connect the east/wide side.

Thanks man. Even w/ the visual, a few of the [emotional] experts still won't believe. lmao@them. Next, those same pundits will say the actual 2016 USA Olympic Team bound for Rio really isn't training in PVAMU's new state of the art track and field stadium. :D :D

I think A&M PV Alcorn have the most land to expand in the SWAC...both Pv & Alcorn remind me of A&M in regards to tracts of land.

I know at A&M we only use about 60% of the land our University sits on.

It's a beautiful thing.

I think A&M PV Alcorn have the most land to expand in the SWAC...both Pv & Alcorn remind me of A&M in regards to tracts of land.

I know at A&M we only use about 60% of the land our University sits on.

It's a beautiful thing.

Yea, those are the three with the most land. Alcorn is steadily acquiring land. Lots of land around the college being acquired.

Not impressed.... Not elevated enough.... Too much metal... Bleachers are too close to the surface you walk on... AD would be run out of town if this wasn't a metro area....

Good stuff wish I lived in Houston, I would ride by

Now come the 2017 season, there will be some on here saying just how short y'all made the east side top deck. Alabama State can tell you just how much they got talk about for having a much smaller visitor's side. I'm not a prophet but I see it coming. LOL!!!

Now come the 2017 season, there will be some on here saying just how short y'all made the east side top deck. Alabama State can tell you just how much they got talk about for having a much smaller visitor's side. I'm not a prophet but I see it coming. LOL!!!

We don't have one of those...Our East side will seat 6K and our West side will seat 9K, with potential standing room only of a additional 2-4K.

They will say that because they are caught in the ole skool of home side and visitor side, but I plan on sitting on the so called visitor side so I can sit on the 50 yard line since I couldn't afford a fancy reserved seat

We don't have one of those...Our East side will seat 6K and our West side will seat 9K, with potential standing room only of a additional 2-4K.

I'm just the messenger. I'm sure the 3k seats on the east side that are not there now and are proposed for future additions will get talked about come 2017. If not that, I'm sure they would find something else to talk about. Just be aware!!! LOL!!! Actually, Alabama State visitor's side is the approximately the same capacity of its home side minus the home side upper deck. All Alabama State has to do is add an upper deck to its visitor's side to equal the two sides in capacity.

Last edited:
They will say that because they are caught in the ole skool of home side and visitor side, but I plan on sitting on the so called visitor side so I can sit on the 50 yard line since I couldn't afford a fancy reserved seat

Or they will find other stuff to talk about. I believe y'all have already experienced a little taste of their jealousy. Before the new stadium, Prairie View was find with them. LOL!!!

Or they will find other stuff to talk about. I believe y'all have already experienced a little taste of their jealousy. Before the new stadium, Prairie View was find with them. LOL!!!

Yep, like concession stand food or serving Coke instead of Pepsi.

Back