Parcells tells T.O. "You're not catching 100 balls."

Lewis said:
Yup, if you let a coke head have his coke, he'll be happy and shut up and play ball for you. Now T.O. , it doesn't seem anything will make him happy and shut up.

That's bullisht, Lewis.

Just like I've been saying from day one:

If Philly would've paid T.O. the money, instead of stalling him out to "prove a point"...they wouldn't have had a problem, PERIOD! :smash:

Ntelekt said:
That's bullisht, Lewis.

If Philly would've paid T.O. the money, instead of stalling him out to "prove a point"...they wouldn't have had a problem, PERIOD! :smash:
NTel, he signed a contract. If he had a problem with it, he never should have signed it he should have waited.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ntelekt said:
That's bullisht, Lewis.

He was already getting PAID. He was set to earn base salaries of $5.5 million in 2007, $6.5 million in 2008, $7.5 million in 2009, and $8.5 million in 2010. And there are many players in the NFL that go through entire seasons making less money than they think they deserve and continue contract talks without being a cancer to his team. This man, fought with the star QB, fought with a former teammate, cussed out a coach, violated the dress code on road trips, parked in coaches' spots at the team's practice facility and slept through a team meeting, didn't bring his playbook to another meeting and refused to open his playbook at another meeting and it was the Eagles' fault. :retard:

Blacknbengal said:
NTel, he signed a contract. If he had a problem with it, he never should have signed it he should have waited.

Yeah maybe the Titans should have never signed the contract with McNair if they had a problem with it.... you knoe NFL contracts are worthless after one year.

Mr. Tiger said:
He was already getting PAID. He was set to earn base salaries of $5.5 million in 2007, $6.5 million in 2008, $7.5 million in 2009, and $8.5 million in 2010. :
Man you know doggone well he was not going to see any of that money past 2006. They would have asked him to restructure or they would have cut him.

jag4life said:
Yeah maybe the Titans should have never signed the contract with McNair if they had a problem with it.... you knoe NFL contracts are worthless after one year.
Dude, this is about T.O. not McNair. T. O. signed the contract with a smile on his face. He was dancing around like one of those Lollipop Guile midgets. Then, not even halfway through the season he starts to act a donkey. Atleast other players play through/honor their current contracts before running to the media saying that they want a raise.

jag4life said:
Man you know doggone well he was not going to see any of that money past 2006. They would have asked him to restructure or they would have cut him.

That's how the NFL works and Owens like everyone else in the league knows that when they sign a contract, but not everyone goes around acting a complete FOOL about it. If he wants changes then demand that the players union fight for a better system and sign a contract with a large signing bonus so that you get your money up front or simply SHUT UP and PLAY BALL.

jag4life said:
T.O. didn't go to the media first in that ordeal. The team did...and in a disparaging way.
What? After he acted a donkey?
220px-Donkey.jpg

Blacknbengal said:
What? After he acted a donkey?
220px-Donkey.jpg

No...before anyone ever knew he approached them with an offer. He approached them right after the Super Bowl and they leaked it right around the time of the draft that year.

:shades: You're right J4L these people are losing it, TO didn't go to the media the Eagles did because they didnt want to pay him and they used there boy Sal Palintoino from ESPN to do it. I've been around to many NFL lockerooms (dad,uncles,family friends) If TO was that bad the Eagles players would have had nothing to do with him. Remember his birthday party where over 30something eagles player showed up trust me that would not have happen if TO was a bad teamate.I have a question why is everybody who had beef with D McNabb are now out of Philly including Hugh Douglas the "Ambassador".

Back