Parcells tells T.O. "You're not catching 100 balls."

T.O. will not play for dumb coaches or can play with players who only give 60%. T.O. will not take any crap off anybody, but if you treat him fair he is ok. You see his Eagle Team mates said they could win without T.O. However, I believe when they said it they did not mean it like T.O. received it. As he stated he was working hard to get back so he could play and they were saying they could win without him.

Da_Sperm said:
T.O. will be even more dangerous w/ the Cowboys. Dallas has one of the top tight ends in Jason Whitten, speedy reciever in Glenn, and a good runningback. What defense will be able to stop all four of them? Dallas is going to a 2 tight end set. This way there is no power side, defense don't know which side the ball will be run to. This should keep linebackers in or put them in mismatch w/ tight ends. TO and Glenn gives you speed, so if you double either, you leave the other in a one on one, and both can hurt you that way.

TO's YAC will increase, although his # of catches will decrease. This will make him a better player.
But do you think he will complain if his # of catches go down?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
1. The Dallas Offensive line has some questions in run blocking and pass protection.

2. Bledsoe holds on to the ball too long sometimes, well the times he's not on his arse

3. Dallas' secondary is still up in the air. Yes, Roy Williams (Ironically, who broke T.O.'s ankle with that horse-collar tackle) is still there....but Newman and whoever else on the other corner aren't all that.

4. T.O. is not going to be a cure all. No matter if T.O. is in top physical condition. He's spent nearly seven or eight months without some contact. Besides, T.O. has had cases of the alligator arms, so that would be interesting.

Man Bill Parcells coached LT wild ass you think he doesn't know what to do with TO the answer is just leave him alone and let him play and give him his damn money. With the Eagles and Mcnabb that was personal because Mcnabb was stopping TO's money. I hoped the Cowboys lose anyway (No Jimmy Johnson, NO Tripletts,No Superbowl).:uzi:

bigtyme2 said:
Man Bill Parcells coached LT wild ass you think he doesn't know what to do with TO the answer is just leave him alone and let him play and give him his damn money. With the Eagles and Mcnabb that was personal because Mcnabb was stopping TO's money. I hoped the Cowboys lose anyway (No Jimmy Johnson, NO Tripletts,No Superbowl).:uzi:

Give me a break!!!! T.O. has been a problem child every since he has been in the league. He couldn't get along with some of his teammates in San Francisco, started a war with McNabb, fought in the lockroom with some of Philly's defensive players, demanded more money after just signing a deal, cussed out a coach, and got suspended indefinitely. And you think he going to sit back and not start some crap the minute Drew "The Stoneman" Bledsoe gets sacked before throwing him a pass or when Parcells calls several running plays instead of passing to T.O. Or heaven forbid he gets injured and Bledsoe says "I think we could win without T.O." This Dallas deal looks like a complete meltdown waiting to happen. And just think, Dallas also has "the liquored-up kicker" on the team. :winkgrin: This should be fun to watch.

Mr. Tiger said:
Give me a break!!!! T.O. has been a problem child every since he has been in the league. He couldn't get along with some of his teammates in San Francisco, started a war with McNabb, fought in the lockroom with some of Philly's defensive players, demanded more money after just signing a deal, cussed out a coach, and got suspended indefinitely. And you think he going to sit back and not start some crap the minute Drew "The Stoneman" Bledsoe gets sacked before throwing him a pass or when Parcells calls several running plays instead of passing to T.O. Or heaven forbid he gets injured and Bledsoe says "I think we could win without T.O." This Dallas deal looks like a complete meltdown waiting to happen. And just think, Dallas also has "the liquored-up kicker" on the team. :winkgrin: This should be fun to watch.

SO basically a coke head is not worse than T.O. in your eyes...

jag4life said:

Funny, I don't remember LT ever starting a war with a star teammate, fighting in the lockeroom with defensive players, demanding more money after just signing a deal, cussing out a coach, and then getting suspended indefinitely. LT's problem was off the field.

Mr. Tiger said:
Funny, I don't remember LT ever starting a war with a star teammate, fighting in the lockeroom with defensive players, demanding more money after just signing a deal, cussing out a coach, and then getting suspended indefinitely. LT's problem was off the field.

You don't think that ever happened? Players fight all the time.

Mr. Tiger said:

LT spent more time on game and practice preparations, therefore he was mostly doing his thing.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dr. Freeze said:
First you need to tell me how TO is similar to LT. Better yet tell me why he is a much better than LT on the field.

Who said he was?

I DO know that LT was a cokehead.

:whatever: Man you cats sound crazy saying TO is worst than LT the differance between the two is the media and the Giants protected LT. What happen in San Francisco was not TO's fault it was John York plain and simple he and Connie Debartolo York came in and ran everybody from Carmen Policy to Jerry Rice out of frisco. What defensive player or players did TO fight in Philly. Forget about LT. Jerry Jones had Micheal Irvin, he and Parcells will do just fine with TO.

Dayum, by some of the stuff that some of y'all post...
...I bet y'all would be UPSET if things did work out well with T.O. and Dallas! :smh:

Wanting bad isht to happen just to "prove a point"....wow. :look:

bigtyme2 said:
:whatever: Man you cats sound crazy saying TO is worst than LT the differance between the two is the media and the Giants protected LT. What happen in San Francisco was not TO's fault it was John York plain and simple he and Connie Debartolo York came in and ran everybody from Carmen Policy to Jerry Rice out of frisco. What defensive player or players did TO fight in Philly. Forget about LT. Jerry Jones had Micheal Irvin, he and Parcells will do just fine with TO.

Terrell Owens was involved in a locker-room fight with teammate Hugh Douglas a few days before being suspended indefinitely without pay.
That's a fact. TO has been a problem with two different teams and he will be a problem at a third soon.

Hugh Douglas was not a teammate...and he stopped hanging out in the locker room after getting his ass kicked by T.O.

jag4life said:
Hugh Douglas was not a teammate...and he stopped hanging out in the locker room after getting his ass kicked by T.O.

Owens and Douglas previously got into a verbal confrontation in training camp. Douglas was released before the season started, but he remained with the organization as a team "ambassador." That's when the locker-room incident happened.

what u guys are failing to realize is that it's been a minute since he's caught 100 balls anyway, so that's not the point. The point is how many TD's is he gonna catch.

jag4life said:
Yup, if you let a coke head have his coke, he'll be happy and shut up and play ball for you. Now T.O. , it doesn't seem anything will make him happy and shut up.

Back