No ASU spring ball adds confusion to Hornets' nest

So PV, Bama St, Valley, and we all knew about SU, can't have spring practice. SU has a veteran team returning so I think we will be fine. But it has to be a killer for PV and Bama ST. Since both have new coaches.

If the Bama State coach can sneak in three-a-days, surely he can sneak in a few spring practices. MH and Sting won't tell.:snicker:

Lol you know ole Jenkins will find a way. They'll be playing organized flag football this spring.

So PV, Bama St, Valley, and we all knew about SU, can't have spring practice. SU has a veteran team returning so I think we will be fine. But it has to be a killer for PV and Bama ST. Since both have new coaches.
PV is not banned from spring practice....

Jenkins will be crazy to sneak in practices at the Acadome, everyone (school, ncaa, local media) is watching him. Also, it was reported that ASU received a report on yesterday that Former Head Coach, Reggie Barlow allegedly committed NCAA Violations. So now they have alleged NCAA Violations by the former and new coach, this is not good!!!!

Jenkins will be crazy to sneak in practices at the Acadome, everyone (school, ncaa, local media) is watching him. Also, it was reported that ASU received a report on yesterday that Former Head Coach, Reggie Barlow allegedly committed NCAA Violations. So now they have alleged NCAA Violations by the former and new coach, this is not good!!!!

WOW!!!!!

image.jpg

PV starts spring practice Tuesday.

DAMN!

SPRING PRACTICE DATES

Alabama A&M (4-8, 3-6): April 1-May 2

Alabama State (7-5, 5-4): No spring practices

Alcorn State (10-3, 7-2): March 17-April 18

Arkansas-Pine Bluff (4-7, 3-6): March 30-April 25

Grambling State (7-5, 7-2): March 6-21

Jackson State (5-7, 3-6): March 17-April 11

Mississippi Valley State (2-9, 1-8): No spring practices

Prairie View A&M (5-5, 5-4): March 24-April 25

Southern (9-4, 8-1): No spring practices

Texas Southern (5-6, 3-6): March 24-April 11

I wonder what's Valley's excuse for not having spring practice. Comegy must be getting lazy or has other plans not involving Valley.

You mean that same team that's beaten AAMU the last five out of six years?:snicker:
Or do you mean the same AAMU that has beat you like slaves and made you use a running clock? The same freshman team that dominated you in K memorial last year?

I wonder what's Valley's excuse for not having spring practice. Comegy must be getting lazy or has other plans not involving Valley.
He has enough Transfer's this year ( Lazy) I could see Comegy going 6-5 with the correct Staff! He would be satisfied and Valley would never get off the board if they were 7-4!

Neither team went to houston so stfu. And jayrob learn to ignore them Bamas. they ain't shit and never will be shit. They got happy when we fired Comegy & hired Harold thinking theyd default their way into the SCG... But nope now that alcorn is back on the scene. They might as well grab a snickers. Them bamas just can't win.

So who's having good weather for their spring practices?

Neither team went to houston so stfu. And jayrob learn to ignore them Bamas. they ain't shit and never will be shit. They got happy when we fired Comegy & hired Harold thinking theyd default their way into the SCG... But nope now that alcorn is back on the scene. They might as well grab a snickers. Them bamas just can't win.

Don't be so hard on 'em bruh, don't be so hard.

Dude in the last 15 years we have the same number of SCG championships as JSU. It seems like you guys have taken the most L's in the SCG so kill that noise

Back