No ASU spring ball adds confusion to Hornets' nest

This is a good example of why you can't by everything that's put in the paper especially the MA.

They seem to have all the facts & true scandals about Bama-Gump State though. Now that I can give them credit for. They do an awesome job at informing the public on all that monkey business.

Did I lie?

The educational aspect of Sippi always come thru.

Educational wise: THAT GOOD OLE SIPPI JACKSON STATE is leading the way for that BAMA school in Normal. Keep following In our foot steps. You'll catch up with us one day. Maybe not... you're moving too slow.

If we're gonna state facts; I'm here for it. :)

Now back to spring practice lol Some of y'all so old and DUMB! It's hilarious though.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They seem to have all the facts & true scandals about Bama-Gump State though. Now that I can give them credit for. They do an awesome job at informing the public on all that monkey business.

Did I lie?
Apparently everything they are saying is not facts, which should question any and everything that has been provided.

Ha! Dude Sippi is a joke. No one respects that dump of a state. Educational dump. Let's go if that's what you want. I love to embarrass black folks. We can out the negatives out about both schools. Let's rock dude. I'm down. Let's take it to the yard board. This is the sports board.

Educational wise: THAT GOOD OLE SIPPI JACKSON STATE is leading the way for that BAMA school in Normal. Keep following In our foot steps. You'll catch up with us one day. Maybe not... you're moving too slow.

If we're gonna state facts; I'm here for it. :)

Now back to spring practice lol Some of y'all so old and DUMB! It's hilarious though.

Last edited:
Ha! Dude Sippi is a joke. No one respects that dump of a state. Educational dump. Let's go if that's what you want. I love to embarrass black folks. We can out the negatives out about both schools. Let's rock dude. I'm down. Let's take it to the yard board. This is the sports board.
JSU is ranked academically higher than any school in the SWAC. Next....

So PV, Bama St, Valley, and we all knew about SU, can't have spring practice. SU has a veteran team returning so I think we will be fine. But it has to be a killer for PV and Bama ST. Since both have new coaches.

Not a killa because PV is having spring practice.

PV starts spring practice Tuesday.

Yep.....

The Montgomery Paper said PV wasn't having Spring practice .

Well that paper is wrong....

If it wasn't for Mississippi there would be no Bama

Well I'm gonna step and say it.....

The team was informed today that they would not be having spring practice.

:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wait... so some reporter in Alabama knew you guys(pv ) were restricted from practicing but pv folks didn't? Did yall dispel what he said was true without looking into it?What is going on here?? Hey @Sting , how's that lying beat writer doing now? While you were trying to discredit him, he was right all along about everything. Damn.

Let me make sure Im getting this right.... the school self reported violations so they wouldnt have to pay Barlow the rest of his contract?

Wait... so some reporter in Alabama knew you guys(pv ) were restricted from practicing but pv folks didn't? Did yall dispel what he said was true without looking into it?What is going on here?? Hey @Sting , how's that lying beat writer doing now? While you were trying to discredit him, he was right all along about everything. Damn.
Yeah, how bout dat?

SPRING PRACTICE DATES

Alabama A&M (4-8, 3-6): April 1-May 2

Alabama State (7-5, 5-4): No spring practices

Alcorn State (10-3, 7-2): March 17-April 18

Arkansas-Pine Bluff (4-7, 3-6): March 30-April 25

Grambling State (7-5, 7-2): March 6-21

Jackson State (5-7, 3-6): March 17-April 11

Mississippi Valley State (2-9, 1-8): No spring practices

Prairie View A&M (5-5, 5-4): March 24-April 25

Southern (9-4, 8-1): No spring practices

Texas Southern (5-6, 3-6): March 24-April 11
Damn! Those teams with losing records can't afford to miss practice. Even the team with losing records that do have practice need additional practice weeks added in lol. Just throwing in a jab to JSU alumns and ALA A&M.

Back