No ASU spring ball adds confusion to Hornets' nest

Anybody that didn't win a championship last year could use extra practice... especially if losing to your rival cost you a shot. Ahem gram

Bama St is inviting the NCAA to their program, not good. I bet Jenkins did not know what he was getting into! He would not have been given much attention somewhere else, but the media in Montgomery is really putting a microscope on him and ASU!

Bama St is inviting the NCAA to their program, not good. I bet Jenkins did not know what he was getting into! He would not have been given much attention somewhere else, but the media in Montgomery is really putting a microscope on him and ASU!
Them folks down there is gonna run Jenkins "tha child abuser" off. Especially Josh Moon. He's gonna be on him like white on rice.

I know Bama State folks hate him... but Josh Moon is one of the best HBCU beat reporters.... he is going to get down to the bottom of it.

Damn! Those teams with losing records can't afford to miss practice. Even the team with losing records that do have practice need additional practice weeks added in lol. Just throwing in a jab to JSU alumns and ALA A&M.

Ahem, Buck you forgot to add PV to your list, we didn't have a winning record either and we got new everything this year. Looks like your team will get an assist on APR ineptness from all these West schools, enjoy your trip to Houston

So PV, Bama St, Valley, and we all knew about SU, can't have spring practice. SU has a veteran team returning so I think we will be fine. But it has to be a killer for PV and Bama ST. Since both have new coaches.

Combining your drop in talent since Stumps recruits are graduating and no spring.. ya'll in trouble. Good thing the West will still be weak as water.

At least you have a QB now.. :snicker:

Dude in the last 15 years we have the same number of SCG championships as JSU. It seems like you guys have taken the most L's in the SCG so kill that noise

Yeah but in the last 10 years, can you say the same? LOL Your program is NOT on JSU's level. You got what you have when you had the Cole Brothers there cheating and then JSU hired ****. Now, you just hired a NEW cheater but he has been caught before he started...lol

Oh well.. we gonna whoop the schitt out of ya'll in the fall!

Ahem, Buck you forgot to add PV to your list, we didn't have a winning record either and we got new everything this year. Looks like your team will get an assist on APR ineptness from all these West schools, enjoy your trip to Houston

We didn't have a losing record either.....

Uhhhhhhhh, speak for yourself. APR is not a problem at sTu. We have other problems but APR is not one of them.

Combining your drop in talent since Stumps recruits are graduating and no spring.. ya'll in trouble. Good thing the West will still be weak as water.

At least you have a QB now.. :snicker:
Lmao . Two QB's . That kid we redshirted is just as good as Howard. SU entire team is returning plus the players that couldn't play last season.

Lmao . Two QB's . That kid we redshirted is just as good as Howard. SU entire team is returning plus the players that couldn't play last season.

Here we go with this one lol. We had a 3 touchdown lead on SU last year until our qb went down and never returned. .... I wasn't impressed.

Bruh, let's not go thru this again. REMEMBER ALL LAST year, ya'll hyped up that skinny azz QB. Now you got a new one? Oh and by the way, Howard really ain't that good. We gonna beat the dog schitt outta ya'll in BR.

Lee? We were down 6 when he went out of the game... you were never up 3 td.

Read then pick your face up... We were up 34-14 when Lee went down... Last time I checked thats 3 touchdowns.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 4
Back