NBA FREE SIGNINGS........

DaTruth4u said:
Pistons just signed Nazr Mohammed and looking to add Bonzi Wells.
I think Chicago spent a lil too much for Ben Wallace. He isn't worth 15 million a year.

SHAT.....................Put him beside a TRUE CENTER or even NAZR and Big Ben is the REVERSE SHAQ.................Foward making the OTHER big men look good.

He's worth every cent the way he play's.
Ain't nobody else in the NBA TODAY that can play that position like Wallace.

Hate to say it, but Chicago has taken a BIIIIIIIIIG step back to respectability withy this signing.

Chicago MUST go out and sign a PF that can score on the block to play alongside Big Ben. I don't think T Chandler can do that consistently.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
UAPB '97 said:
Chicago MUST go out and sign a PF that can score on the block to play alongside Big Ben. I don't think T Chandler can do that consistently.....

They will have that with PJ Brown. He can give 10ppg to suppliment.

jag4life said:
They will have that with PJ Brown. He can give 10ppg to suppliment.

And are suppose to get J.R. Smith with the trade. That shorty will learn fast that if he doesn't practice hard, he won't get any tic toc. Then it will set in that he won't get paid. After that, he will be a beast. We will have to big shooting guards (first round pick that I can't pronounce his name), Hinrich can then just focus on being a point guard and Duhon will come off the bench with defense and 3 point shooting. This is what you call a "real" general manager. I remember Raxson from his days at Notre Dame. Oh we forgot about Ben Gordon. Woo Wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and we can switch with the Knicks for their next years first round pick.

jag4life said:
he didn't stop shaq this playoffs.
j4L

Remember, he saw the ONE play where Ben blocked Shaqs shot from behind...cause thats what ESPN showed him over and over. He didnt pay much attention to the rest of the series where Shaq outplayed Ben and did the little things to actually make Ben look bad. Hell I guess Dumars says, if you cant do the ONE thing I need you to do(control Shaq), then Im not paying you 15 million bucks.

This is like when some kid slams the ball twice in one game and they start comparing him to KOBE. ESPN is going to be the death of some of you.

And Ralph

You missed the whole point kid. GR dont know if you did that on purpose, but you missed the whole point.

Latest rumors:

*Derek Fisher to Utah for Devin Brown, Keith McLeod and Andre Owens

*Miami Heat interested in Orien Greene, Eddie House and Jannero Pargo

*Chicago Bulls are no longer pursuing Al Harrington

*New Orleans and Chicago deal involving PJ Brown/JR Smith and Tyson Chandler will happen by Friday

Get Ready said:
j4L

Remember, he saw the ONE play where Ben blocked Shaqs shot from behind...cause thats what ESPN showed him over and over. He didnt pay much attention to the rest of the series where Shaq outplayed Ben and did the little things to actually make Ben look bad. Hell I guess Dumars says, if you cant do the ONE thing I need you to do(control Shaq), then Im not paying you 15 million bucks.

This is like when some kid slams the ball twice in one game and they start comparing him to KOBE. ESPN is going to be the death of some of you.

And Ralph

You missed the whole point kid. GR dont know if you did that on purpose, but you missed the whole point.

I agree and I'm a PISTONS fan. Everyone seems to forget about the previous series when the Cavs Vajero outplayed Ben Wallace. The move from Detroit to Chicago was because of 3 things.
1. Ben Wallace and Flip Saunders didn't have a sound relationship. I don't care what they say to the media!
2. Joe Dumars refused to offer him that much after his production went down from the previous two seasons in three major categories.
3. They couldn't afford him.

If you really want to know the truth Chicago can be considered a contender. However, Detroit is still a contender. What Detroit looses on the defensive end of the floor they gain on the offensive side. Outside of Shaq in the east name me another quality center in the east? Please don't even waist time trying to think about it......
Detroit will now start,
Chauncey, Rip, Tayshaun, Antonio McDyess and Sheed. That stiill will be the best starting 5 in the entire league! I'll throw out a name that many aren't familar with, Amir Johnson, Detroit's 2nd round draft pick from last season out of high school. :ebrow: Please Watch Out! The Pistons are about to change their style of play. You can't replace Ben Wallace in the style of play that we are used to seeing from them. However, once they change their style of play and begin to play 5 on 5 on both sides of the ball. Detroit will still be a contender. As long as Joe D is there, they will always be a contender.

They (the Pistons) might want to get rid of Flip..... He has no concept of DEFENSE......

There has been a verbal agreement with the Bulls and Hornets to rade Tyson Chandler for P.J. Brown and J.R Smith. Now it's on!!!!!!!!!

man forget P.J. Brown, I would have packaged Tyrus Thomas, Luol Deng, and Tyson Chandler, and sent them to Minnesota for KG. A front line of KG, Ben Wallace, and Nocioni would be pretty good, but the Bulls aren't my team so good luck.

I'm not a big fan of P.J. either, but I am a Bulls fan and I hope he changes my mind. I would have loved to have had KG too but I do like the fact that Pax is always trying to make this team better and he is doing whatever it takes.

I don't think PJ Brown has that many years left on his contract. I know JR Smith was suppose to be tight out of high school but I have not seen him play. I'm glad we don't have to pay chandler 60 million dollars.

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
man forget P.J. Brown, I would have packaged Tyrus Thomas, Luol Deng, and Tyson Chandler, and sent them to Minnesota for KG. A front line of KG, Ben Wallace, and Nocioni would be pretty good, but the Bulls aren't my team so good luck.

Yeah, we can tell you don't really like the Bulls.

The brilliant aspect of the trade that no one is discussing is that Brown is in the last year of the his contract and Smith has an optionin his contract that allows the Bulls to release him if he doesn't work out. That's over 11 mil. in cap room availble alone to sign another big time free agent and to pay extensions to Gordon and Deng. This is the business of the NBA that fanboys don't understand. :lol:

northern tiger said:
The brilliant aspect of the trade that no one is discussing is that Brown is in the last year of the his contract and Smith has an optionin his contract that allows the Bulls to release him if he doesn't work out. That's over 11 mil. in cap room availble alone to sign another big time free agent and to pay extensions to Gordon and Deng. This is the business of the NBA that fanboys don't understand. :lol:
Correct. Da Bulls were smart to find someone to take T Chandler's contract.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back